Expansion on Staff Ranks
FUN FACT: North Americans love progress.  We tend to enjoy ranks, for it gives us a sense of that progress being made, without ranks, we wouldn't know where we are at, and might get bored.

With that in mind, I suggest an expansion for the Staff Ranks.

Right now for guards, it's C,B,A,HG,Sr -- not that many
and for mods it's worse: Mod, Sr Mod

A major problem with this is the flow of the system runs on demotions.  eventually, you'll get a lot of people who are REALLY good at doing their job, who will just get bored because the whole ranking system is clogged up, and there'll be like 11 A-Guards.

Adding more ranks to the system slows the process down, keeps staff active and interested, and gives you a lot more time to demote/promote staff to keep that flow going--which in this case, the current system offers little of.

Please consider this.

signature

where did Warden astral go
Completely agree , even for prisoners , if there was like a new rank every 2 months(or more) it would be way more interesting and fun to play cause you would want to actually work for the new rank and give us something to do when we're bored.

And for the staffs , the new rank should give them something cool that others don't have , not just new commands.

signature

Windows.
Taken into account, although hopefully staff ranks will be flowing again soon.

signature

???
Suggestion - Trainee Mod

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
(May 9th, 2014, 08:01 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote: Suggestion - Trainee Mod
No.
Reason: Mods are likely to be replaced with a plugin in the future. lol
EDIT: I agree with more staff ranks I.E. E-Guard, Super-Mod, and for the prisoner ideas i think that there should be a suffix for how long you've played on the server via playtime say 1k minutes you get a suffix 5k minutes you get another etc. and prisoner ranks there should be a new prisoner rank like every 4 months so that you can get time to do a poll for a rank name or just come up with one

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
(May 9th, 2014, 09:18 PM)ASINISTERTACO link Wrote: [quote author=b_bob58 link=topic=1130.msg7582#msg7582 date=1399690870]
Suggestion - Trainee Mod
No.
EDIT: I agree with more staff ranks I.E. E-Guard, Super-Mod, and for the prisoner ideas i think that there should be a suffix for how long you've played on the server via playtime say 1k minutes you get a suffix 5k minutes you get another etc. and prisoner ranks there should be a new prisoner rank like every 4 months so that you can get time to do a poll for a rank name or just come up with one
[/quote]
head-guard is E-guard

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(May 9th, 2014, 09:18 PM)ASINISTERTACO link Wrote: [quote author=b_bob58 link=topic=1130.msg7582#msg7582 date=1399690870]
Suggestion - Trainee Mod
No.
[/quote]
If mods were going to be replaced it would have happened already.

signature

???
(May 9th, 2014, 09:57 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=ASINISTERTACO link=topic=1130.msg7585#msg7585 date=1399695513]
[quote author=b_bob58 link=topic=1130.msg7582#msg7582 date=1399690870]
Suggestion - Trainee Mod
No.
[/quote]
[/quote]kkkkkkkk

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
(May 9th, 2014, 09:57 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=ASINISTERTACO link=topic=1130.msg7585#msg7585 date=1399695513]
Suggestion - Trainee Mod
No.
[/quote]
[/quote]
If im not mistaken, you have said yourself that Mods will likely be replaced with a plugin in the future, if the need is great enough. I believe its on the forums here, but Im just too lazy to go look for it Tongue but Im pretty dam  sure you said something along those lines Silas...
(May 10th, 2014, 03:33 PM)Coolshorts link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=1130.msg7588#msg7588 date=1399697866]
[quote author=ASINISTERTACO link=topic=1130.msg7585#msg7585 date=1399695513]
Suggestion - Trainee Mod
No.
[/quote]
[/quote]
If im not mistaken, you have said yourself that Mods will likely be replaced with a plugin in the future, if the need is great enough. I believe its on the forums here, but Im just too lazy to go look for it Tongue but Im pretty dam  sure you said something along those lines Silas...
[/quote]
I've never said that and if you bothered reading my post you would know what I said...

signature

???