Pickax one:

Efficiency V
Fortune III
Unbreaking III

Pickax Two:
Efficiency V
Silk Touch I
Unbreaking III

The pack could be called Block Party Pack or something like that, maybe for something like 5-8 dollars? I figure people who don't want to put in the time or can't get exp fast would donate for this so they have two great pickax's for Block Party, and Custom Block Party, and then the picks would be used for regular mining and what not.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
maybe.

signature

???
ahem... there are both of those picaxes in the MCP Pro Party Pack........ just fucking buy that one
(May 5th, 2014, 04:11 PM)Coolshorts link Wrote: ahem... there are both of those picaxes in the MCP Pro Party Pack........ just fucking buy that one

Er this was already dealt with don't post :3 And it is there because a lot of people can't donate so :^) And some people only want certain things like picks which can be repaired armor can not so :3

signature

(May 5th, 2014, 04:12 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Coolshorts link=topic=1103.msg7428#msg7428 date=1399331481]
ahem... there are both of those picaxes in the MCP Pro Party Pack........ just fucking buy that one

Er this was already dealt with don't post :3 And it is there because a lot of people can't donate so :^) And some people only want certain things like picks which can be repaired armor can not so :3
[/quote]
Armor can only be repaired if ur not a noob 8)
Armor is also easily lost.

signature

what a surprise
mitsuo and er bickering

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(May 5th, 2014, 06:48 PM)astralaether link Wrote: what a surprise
mitsuo and er bickering
I take a shot every time it happens.

signature

???