Guard Fighting
Ok so this isn't really a report, because I know that it is perfectly legal for a guard to run away from a fight, at least I think it is? But anyway, I think that there should be a rule that guards cannot run away from a fight, and you can determine weather they are actually running away, or just moving to a space to taser the players, by looking at the reporter's screenshots. This should be a new rule because it is an ongoing problem with a lot of guards, and it shows that the guards are afraid of dying, and not trying to do their job. Please implement this rule. Below are some screenshots of buttkicker doing this.

[Image: 3k5YZ0S.png]

[Image: 0exOsHz.png]
1. lmao 64 levels and no weapon? surely you can do better
2. running for guards is strategy. it gives them a chance to eat apples and whatnot. if they didn't do that, then they would die much, much faster, which is something that we don't want. Unless you want them to have more strength or something

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Apr 10th, 2014, 07:11 PM)astralaether link Wrote:1. lmao 64 levels and no weapon? surely you can do better
2. running for guards is strategy. it gives them a chance to eat apples and whatnot. if they didn't do that, then they would die much, much faster, which is something that we don't want. Unless you want them to have more strength or something
1: I have Keep XP, and my armor was broken, I was just watching the fight.
2: he was deliberately running, he wasn't trying to gapple or anything, he was just running, and guards do this a lot. Just running gives them time to regen all the health they need, and it really doesn't take that long to regen if you have your hunger up. He was running for most of the fight, which lasted about 20 mins. Guards do this a lot, Bigwar used to do it so much, just like this, and other guards do it too. Its pretty annoying and they aren't even trying to fight, they are just pissing us off by running, and technically its abuse of the speed buff? also I might point out that butt was reiquiping his armor like every 5 mins, and abusing the /kit guard command a lot.
You can use /kit guard for you items to get replaced, I believe Point does it when his armor is low, guards run to Regen I doubt the wardens give a crap if you get all pissy because guards are re-genning

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Apr 10th, 2014, 07:36 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote:[quote author=astralaether link=topic=928.msg6248#msg6248 date=1397182307]
1. lmao 64 levels and no weapon? surely you can do better
1: I have Keep XP, and my armor was broken, I was just watching the fight.
2: he was deliberately running, he wasn't trying to gapple or anything, he was just running, and guards do this a lot. Just running gives them time to regen all the health they need, and it really doesn't take that long to regen if you have your hunger up. He was running for most of the fight, which lasted about 20 mins. Guards do this a lot, Bigwar used to do it so much, just like this, and other guards do it too. Its pretty annoying and they aren't even trying to fight, they are just pissing us off by running, and technically its abuse of the speed buff? also I might point out that butt was reiquiping his armor like every 5 mins, and abusing the /kit guard command a lot.
[/quote]

the speed buff is there for this reason, and /kit guard is there for this reason.

signature

(Apr 10th, 2014, 08:49 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote:[quote author=astralaether link=topic=928.msg6252#msg6252 date=1397184370]
-snio-
Yes ik, and Im saying a lot of guards abuse them a lot.
[/quote]
"GUARDS ALSO ABUSE THE SWORD. THEY DO TOO MUCH DAMAGE AND THEY SHOULD JUST HAVE FISTS." it's not abuse if they're supposed to use them in the way they use them.

signature

(Apr 10th, 2014, 09:17 PM)astralaether link Wrote:"GUARDS ALSO ABUSE THE SWORD. THEY DO TOO MUCH DAMAGE AND THEY SHOULD JUST HAVE FISTS." it's not abuse if they're supposed to use them in the way they use them.

Example: It was Er or Zs who used the /kit gapple command in Lava Survival

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Apr 10th, 2014, 09:18 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:[quote author=astralaether link=topic=928.msg6254#msg6254 date=1397189858]

"GUARDS ALSO ABUSE THE SWORD. THEY DO TOO MUCH DAMAGE AND THEY SHOULD JUST HAVE FISTS." it's not abuse if they're supposed to use them in the way they use them.

[/quote]
zs did it first, and then Im like "oh cool! I didn't even know that was a kit! and then I used it. And after, everybody was like "ABUSE!!!" and I didn't even know about the kit in the first place, or that it was against the rules to  use it in events.
(Apr 11th, 2014, 04:18 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote:[quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=928.msg6255#msg6255 date=1397189923]
[quote author=astralaether link=topic=928.msg6254#msg6254 date=1397189858]

[/quote]
zs did it first, and then Im like "oh cool! I didn't even know that was a kit! and then I used it. And after, everybody was like "ABUSE!!!" and I didn't even know about the kit in the first place, or that it was against the rules to  use it in events.
[/quote]
lolno wasn't me.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Apr 11th, 2014, 04:40 PM)zs471 link Wrote:[quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=928.msg6266#msg6266 date=1397258284]
[quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=928.msg6255#msg6255 date=1397189923]
[quote author=astralaether link=topic=928.msg6254#msg6254 date=1397189858]

[/quote]
[/quote]
lolno wasn't me.
[/quote]
You did it first -_-