cafe
so i've heard some complaints about how all the free people get all the food in the cafe.  Even though they can just go to freeworld and get it.  So my suggestion is that you only make the cafe accessible to C blockers-E blockers

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
people in E block have access to one of the best food sources

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Mar 13th, 2014, 05:58 AM)astralaether link Wrote: people in E block have access to one of the best food sources
but still, they still should have access because they're trying to be productive and rank to free. 

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
I agree that this should be a thing that the server has, but there should be some sort of warning label that let's people know that Free+ ranks can't enter.

I also see this as being a bad thing because it would close off a safezone from Free+ people. Maybe there could be a cafe (the current one) that is accessible by everyone and there could be another one that is only accessible by a warp sign that only C -E blockers could use.
I still do like the idea, but we cannot remove the room completely. Zeedin would fliiiiiiiiiiiiiiip.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
I didnt say to remove it, just add another one thats like floating above or below the current one.