Monthly Events and safezoning
Alright so I thought of something, much like I suggested with my Death count idea, I mentioned about an event where the person with the least amount of deaths would win something special in game. After realizing that it would get a huge advantage to people with pvp toggle, I sort of tossed the idea aside. But what if every month we had a different event with the reward being something in game maybe large amounts of money, special sword, bow, or armor, or something awesome like that.

So I thought of this because back in Christmas we had the plot contest for points which was a pretty awesome idea to do. And then after reset we had the event to see who could kill the Ender Dragon first, I don't know if anyone got anything special or not for that but you get the point.

So I thought why not do something awesome every month, like maybe January would be, a race to see who could kill the ender dragon first or whatever, February be something like build a type of plot for Valentines day, and so on and so forth, I think it would be cool to have everyone on the server competing for the top spot in MCP with a special prize for whoever wins, making the competition that much greater.

Safezoning.....

I think that if you are constantly safezoning, running out and hitting twice and running back into safe zone should have a heavier price like say a 30m temp ban this would also keep people from abusing the safe zone and what not and be a tougher punishment instead of a 15m jail
Modify message

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 8th, 2014, 06:30 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Safezoning.....
I think that if you are constantly safezoning, running out and hitting twice and running back into safe zone should have a heavier price like say a 30m temp ban this would also keep people from abusing the safe zone and what not and be a tougher punishment instead of a 15m jail

Seems a bit too heavy of a punishment in my opinion. Maybe raise it to 30 min/1 hour jail instead?
Trust me that is nice, I been on a server where a single safe zone was a 24 temp ban

signature

(Mar 9th, 2014, 01:06 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Trust me that is nice, I been on a server where a single safe zone was a 24 temp ban

Ew....
Yeah was pvp safezoned to gapple and then was tempbanned for a day :^)

signature

I've contemplated time and time again putting in an anti safe-zoning system which would prevent someone in pvp from entering a no pvp zone. However, I feel it would upset quite a few people, it's sad but true safe-zoning is part of MCP's pvp system. Now however when it comes to prisoners safe-zoning from guards there may a new set of rules and re-write of the guard rules which will crack down on it.

signature

???
Alright the safezoning part is dealt with

signature

in regard to the person with the fewest deaths

*gets on once and logs off, not dying all month*

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Mar 9th, 2014, 03:25 PM)astralaether link Wrote: in regard to the person with the fewest deaths

*gets on once and logs off, not dying all month*

There could be like a required amount of time being online to be eligible for it.
Yeah I mean it would have a requirement of a set amount played during that month and what not

signature