Additional Sethome Pack
Ok so I know that I have suggested that donators get a few additional set homes, and that it has been considered. However, it has been a while since then, and I have thought of a simpler way that could achieve the same outcome.

Instead of just automatically giving an additional 2-3 set homes when someone buys the Donator Access, you could make a Donator Pack that would add 1 additional set home per each pack. This would eliminate the problem of what would happen to the additional set homes, if someone had only bought a temporary Donator Access. It would also be a lot simpler, and you could make a max limit for player's set homes. Make the limit maybe 6 set homes max. This would be great for people who like to travel, have businesses, like shops, and other attractions in their shops, and if they like to explore in free world a lot, they would have more room for set homes at certain places. I know that barons already have 3 set homes, however, as I have explained in the other post about this, 3 eventually becomes not enough. This would appeal to most players, seeing as most people like to explore and raid and have plots. The additional one set home pack would be very simple, pretty easy to implement, perfectly fair, cannot be abused as long as there is a fair max limit, and many would buy it. I believe this pack, if accepted, should go for about $10-$15 each. If Silas does not agree with these prices, I will respect whatever price he chooses, and I am still sure many people would buy it.

If this pack is not considered, I must say that it has been a while since my other post regarding this topic was locked and 'Considered', and that there should be some more thought put into implementing it. I personally think that as a Donator Pack, this feature would be much better than if it was automatically implemented when the Donator Access is bought.
And you couldn't have just used the edit button on the other post and add this to it? Or even post this in that thread?
Like I said, the other post is locked, and is about one and a half months old. Plus this is a different idea, it is only related to the other suggestion. And please do not reply to my posts if you just want to criticize me for the little things that you are not always right about. If you do not have a question, or don't want to actually discuss the topic, please leave.
(Mar 3rd, 2014, 09:40 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: please do not reply to my posts if you just want to criticize me for the little things that you are not always right about.

Yet you do that exact thing on other people's posts.
I always have something to say related to the original post though. Your voice is not welcome on my threads.
(Mar 3rd, 2014, 10:00 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: I always have something to say related to the original post though. Your voice is not welcome on my threads.

Mkay then.
>wants to get something done
>starts bickering like an eight year old

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
I'm not the one bickering here, Morbid is. I am just asking him to get off the thread cuz he doesn't have anything useful to say.
(Mar 4th, 2014, 07:52 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: I'm not the one bickering here, Morbid is. I am just asking him to get off the thread cuz he doesn't have anything useful to say.

sounds like bickering

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Can we please get back on topic? None of you or Morbid's posts had anything to do with the thread.