$$$
I know there already is an instant 100k pack, however I think there should be a way to get a bit more money than that, seeing as how expensive it is just to get 100k, vs just buying triple ores, which is only $5 and gives you like at least 150k, at most 500k, and it benefits everyone.
I thought there could be a pack which givesĀ  you like an instant 1 Mil, for like $40 (or whatever silas wants it to be). This would be a great way to strengthen the economy, and just a good way to get a big chunk of money.

Please Consider This.
nice double thread post, and as if the economy wasn't rich enough :/

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
here's the thing: triple ores require work on the player's part. however, the 100k pack is easy and simple, and a good percentage of our revenue on the server comes from it

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Mar 2nd, 2014, 01:10 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Its not a double thread post. Its two different posts. Please do not comment if you have no questions about the suggestion, or anything useful to say related to it.
did you not read my text, "and as if the economy wasn't rich enough"

oh and btw, you can still combine them into one thread :/

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Mar 2nd, 2014, 11:14 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Summon, as a matter of fact, Astral here has personally complained that the economy on MCP sucks. "Wtf is this! only 100 mil! we really need some more economic strength here!" (or something like that). This was not that long ago.

I have never said this because mcp's economy is and always will be in the shitter.

(Mar 2nd, 2014, 11:14 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: And Astral, it doesn't require that much work, and it really depends on what rank they are, and what pick they are using, and where they are mining. But overall, the triple ores pack seems to be bought more than the 100k pack. Like a Lot more. I am just suggesting a pack that gives you an actually good amount of money, easily, and i also think that the price i suggested is pretty fair, if not $50. However, I will agree with whatever silas wants if this is accepted.

I can tell you for a fact that we've had more sales of 100k packs than 3x ores

signature

(Mar 2nd, 2014, 11:38 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=595.msg3842#msg3842 date=1393827293]
Summon, as a matter of fact, Astral here has personally complained that the economy on MCP sucks. "Wtf is this! only 100 mil! we really need some more economic strength here!" (or something like that). This was not that long ago.

I have never said this because mcp's economy is and always will be in the shitter.

(Mar 2nd, 2014, 11:14 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: And Astral, it doesn't require that much work, and it really depends on what rank they are, and what pick they are using, and where they are mining. But overall, the triple ores pack seems to be bought more than the 100k pack. Like a Lot more. I am just suggesting a pack that gives you an actually good amount of money, easily, and i also think that the price i suggested is pretty fair, if not $50. However, I will agree with whatever silas wants if this is accepted.

[/quote]
That just proves my point on the fact that the MCP economy does in fact suck, and this could be a great way to strengthen it.
Also, Silas is the only one who would know that, and unless he told you, I'm afraid I must disagree.
(Mar 3rd, 2014, 12:11 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: [quote author=astralaether link=topic=595.msg3847#msg3847 date=1393828721]
[quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=595.msg3842#msg3842 date=1393827293]
Summon, as a matter of fact, Astral here has personally complained that the economy on MCP sucks. "Wtf is this! only 100 mil! we really need some more economic strength here!" (or something like that). This was not that long ago.

[/quote]
That just proves my point on the fact that the MCP economy does in fact suck, and this could be a great way to strengthen it.
Also, Silas is the only one who would know that, and unless he told you, I'm afraid I must disagree.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that Silas shares that information with astral....
(Mar 3rd, 2014, 12:40 AM)MorbidEntree link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=595.msg3850#msg3850 date=1393830674]
[quote author=astralaether link=topic=595.msg3847#msg3847 date=1393828721]
-snip
[/quote]

[/quote]

it's pretty easy to figure out if you know how to multiply. and when I say that mcp has a sucky economy, it's because we have people with 8 figure balances. the currency needs to deflate, and since the only medium of player-controllable market is plot sales, it's not possible from an administrative perspective unless we nerf all of the mines in A, E, and donator

signature

(Mar 3rd, 2014, 01:10 AM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=595.msg3854#msg3854 date=1393832423]
[quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=595.msg3850#msg3850 date=1393830674]
[quote author=astralaether link=topic=595.msg3847#msg3847 date=1393828721]
-snip
[/quote]

[/quote]

it's pretty easy to figure out if you know how to multiply. and when I say that mcp has a sucky economy, it's because we have people with 8 figure balances. the currency needs to deflate, and since the only medium of player-controllable market is plot sales, it's not possible from an administrative perspective unless we nerf all of the mines in A, E, and donator
[/quote]
Hopefully the events will reduce the amount in the economy a decent amount.

signature

???
(Mar 3rd, 2014, 01:10 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Wait so you mean that the economy is too big? ??? Astral, you said it yourself that the economy is too low...

I said it was mad. This is not the same thing as being too deflated, which of course, is our game anyways. just because we have tons of money in the economy does not make the economy "good." it is, in fact, the opposite.

signature