Possible Enchanting Shop?
Maybe you can implement an enchant shop in Donor, And in Citizen? It would be better than regular enchanting because sometimes, you don't get the enchant you correctly intended for. With this, it will be much more simple enchanting for a very high price because this is legit enchanting. And I remember Silas wants those votes real badly. So Silas or a Warden can like add something making it that you have to vote at least 2 times a day in order for you to use the enchant shop. Like Sharp 5 would cost 300k and Fire 2 would cost 100k. Protection 4 would be 400k and Eff 5 - 100k Fortune 3 - 160k
Silk 1 - 90k unbreak 3 - 200k. Power 5 would be 400k. Infinity 1 wod be 185k. Flame would be 175k and Punch 2 would be 125k. The enchant shop would consist of the highest enchant type like Fortune 3 instead of 1 is because more players would be satisfied due to the enchant levels being at the max.  This would be really efficient for prisoners because it will be a good component to the prison and it will make enchanting a whole lot easier. I really do suggest this because like I have 30 levels and you need at least sharp 4 but instead you get like Bane 4 or smite 3 and you are really upset you didn't get the correct enchant you desired. So yeah, I really highly suggest this idea. Hope you support it. Please doe.
I think it would be cool to have this but at the same time I think it would make it a bit too easy to get OP enchants since in donor it takes me only like an hour to get 100k.
Silas says some sort of shop for citizen is on the list

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Feb 25th, 2014, 06:42 PM)summonhalo link Wrote: Silas says some sort of shop for citizen is on the list

Citizen already has a shop though ???
(Feb 25th, 2014, 06:42 PM)summonhalo link Wrote: Silas says some sort of shop for citizen is on the list
Guys, this enchant shop will not be as OP because it will only be available in CITIZEN , DONOR AREA , and BARON which I forgot to add. It'll be great and the prices for the enchants are pretty expensive. I can modify the post and I'll add more enchants. I forgot to actually take consideration into adding the enchants because I was still at school and I was caught. So I stayed in there for a mid  1-3 hrs on detention... So yeah
(Feb 25th, 2014, 06:47 PM)SkyDoeMinecraft link Wrote: Guys, this enchant shop will not be as OP because it will only be available in CITIZEN , DONOR AREA , and BARON

You do realize that the people that have tons of money have access to those areas. And besides, aren't you supposed to have to put some hard work into getting powerful stuff like that?
(Feb 25th, 2014, 07:04 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote: [quote author=SkyDoeMinecraft link=topic=548.msg3537#msg3537 date=1393379252]
Guys, this enchant shop will not be as OP because it will only be available in CITIZEN , DONOR AREA , and BARON

You do realize that the people that have tons of money have access to those areas. And besides, aren't you supposed to have to put some hard work into getting powerful stuff like that?
[/quote]Then I'll multiply the prices
(Feb 25th, 2014, 07:13 PM)SkyDoeMinecraft link Wrote: [quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=548.msg3538#msg3538 date=1393380289]
[quote author=SkyDoeMinecraft link=topic=548.msg3537#msg3537 date=1393379252]
Guys, this enchant shop will not be as OP because it will only be available in CITIZEN , DONOR AREA , and BARON

[/quote]Then I'll multiply the prices
[/quote]Also, the catch is that they have to vote at least 2 times a day to be able to buy enchants lol gg
(Feb 25th, 2014, 07:16 PM)SkyDoeMinecraft link Wrote: [quote author=SkyDoeMinecraft link=topic=548.msg3542#msg3542 date=1393380827]
Then I'll multiply the prices
Also, the catch is that they have to vote at least 2 times a day to be able to buy enchants lol gg
[/quote]

You do realize that there is an edit button, right?
(Feb 25th, 2014, 07:17 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote: [quote author=SkyDoeMinecraft link=topic=548.msg3543#msg3543 date=1393381011]
[quote author=SkyDoeMinecraft link=topic=548.msg3542#msg3542 date=1393380827]
Then I'll multiply the prices
Also, the catch is that they have to vote at least 2 times a day to be able to buy enchants lol gg
[/quote]

You do realize that there is an edit button, right?
[/quote]Yis. I'm just not familiar with using MODIFY or EDIT. Wel, like the new post?