B Safezones
I'd like to say something about B. B has a safezone right where you spawn in it and there is no borders that make it look like a safezone. I can see myself that this makes for a lot of guard mistakes. Either there should be PvP off in B (like it used to be) or there should just be something marking that safezone. Thank you for your time.

-Shot

signature

[Image: eJwtx0EKg0AMBdB9TvEvUOkoMjcotNBd9yVgGK06...glwQ~~.png]
I support this. B should have a spawn room at least

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
GOOOOOOOO ASTRAAAAAAAAAAAL

signature

???
(Feb 23rd, 2014, 11:26 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: GOOOOOOOO ASTRAAAAAAAAAAAL

*builds it*
*zeedin gets on*
"wtf this looks liek shit"
*he rebuilds*

signature

You can at least make a border.

signature

???
(Feb 23rd, 2014, 08:16 AM)TheLoadedShotgun link Wrote: I'd like to say something about B. B has a safezone right where you spawn in it and there is no borders that make it look like a safezone. I can see myself that this makes for a lot of guard mistakes. Either there should be PvP off in B (like it used to be) or there should just be something marking that safezone. Thank you for your time.

-Shot
i agree because guards do get confused and when a prisoner attacks a guard and then runs into the safezoned area and the guard will be confused when he/she tries to hit the tagged prisoner. This very similar like mine but it does not involve guards getting confused.
yea i agree that there should be a border because you know i like to pvp with guards n stuff, and i was piping with skillz and butt the other day in B, and blood and noah kept going in the strip of safezone while we were in pvp? this gave them an accidental unfair advantage, and this safe zone was the one between B and B cells, I think the B spawn safe zone is pretty noticeable...
Posted this tread a bit ago, I'd like to say that no one has tried to build this yet Silas says it is supposed to be made. Please wardens, try to make this ASAP.

signature

[Image: eJwtx0EKg0AMBdB9TvEvUOkoMjcotNBd9yVgGK06...glwQ~~.png]
locked because I did it

signature