Court Plots Suggestion & Abuse Report -.-
so earlier i was in court, looking for some good plots? preferably corner plots, and i asked ferr who owned the two i didn't know who owned? and the one that is just a plain plot with the very corner with sandstone slabs and a for sale sign at 40 mil? and the other one i didn't know who owned, ferr said was astral's alt's plot?

1: i think there should be a rule where you can't put plots up for ever 10 mil, because really no one is going to spend any more than that on a plot, even if it is the best plot, no one is going to buy it. It is just taking up valuable plot space, especially the court corner plot that is up for 40 mil?

2: why does astral get to take a prison plot!??!?! the plots are supposed to be for the players!!! and he deosnt even run a shop out of it! if astral is going to have a plot, it should be in free world and made by himself, or he can just build himself a sky base? but i really do not think it is necessary for him to take a valuable plot that should only be available to the prisoners? if he was running a shop out of it, it would be a different story, but it would only really make a difference if he was buying stuff through the shop? wardens do not need to have money? i understand geo's plot because he sells things out of it for good prices, and it really helped me out back when i was E rank? but astral's plot serves no purpose and should be taken down and put up for sale to be available to the players

(Feb 20th, 2014, 06:58 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: so earlier i was in court, looking for some good plots? preferably corner plots, and i asked ferr who owned the two i didn't know who owned? and the one that is just a plain plot with the very corner with sandstone slabs and a for sale sign at 40 mil? and the other one i didn't know who owned, ferr said was astral's alt's plot?

1: i think there should be a rule where you can't put plots up for ever 10 mil, because really no one is going to spend any more than that on a plot, even if it is the best plot, no one is going to buy it. It is just taking up valuable plot space, especially the court corner plot that is up for 40 mil?

2: why does astral get to take a prison plot!??!?! the plots are supposed to be for the players!!! and he deosnt even run a shop out of it! if astral is going to have a plot, it should be in free world and made by himself, or he can just build himself a sky base? but i really do not think it is necessary for him to take a valuable plot that should only be available to the prisoners? if he was running a shop out of it, it would be a different story, but it would only really make a difference if he was buying stuff through the shop? wardens do not need to have money? i understand geo's plot because he sells things out of it for good prices, and it really helped me out back when i was E rank? but astral's plot serves no purpose and should be taken down and put up for sale to be available to the players
it's his alt's

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
ik that, i said it in the report, if u read it? he still shouldn't be able to take a court corner plot from the players
I bought the plot with legit in game money back when I was head guard, and if zeedin wants to sell the plot for forty million, he can

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
mrbeardsley is zeedin? ok thats just proving my point more? and no astral, u weren't hg when u bought that plot? i remember when it was built? it was when you were warden
(Feb 20th, 2014, 07:27 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: mrbeardsley is zeedin? ok thats just proving my point more? and no astral, u weren't hg when u bought that plot? i remember when it was built? it was when you were warden

I buil the plot when I was warden, but bought it for 1.5mil from point on oldmcp

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
well why do you still have it? why don't you let the players have the plots? thats what they're for...
(Feb 20th, 2014, 08:20 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: well why do you still have it? why don't you let the players have the plots? thats what they're for...
technically their alts are normal players and should be treated so

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
no? astral took up a valuable court corner plot and is not even running a shop out of it? and zee din is doing the same thing and has put his plot up for an impossible amount? and the plot will stay like that forever if something is not done...
I don't understand why you posted this topic... I already explained it to you. If someone wants to sell their plot for a certain amount why can't they? The whole point of the real estate and plots is to allow players to do what they want.

Not to mention the fact that I sold my plot for 15 million. What if we had a limit to say players can only sell a plot for 1 Million max? I would have lost 14 Million. Someone was willing to pay it and I'm sure eventually someone will buy Zeedin's whether it be months or years form now. Just because you can't buy a plot or are unhappy with its price doesn't mean someone else isn't. Zeedin will give up his plot for the value he thinks it should be sold at, whether or not it be correct. If you want it buy it, if not don't bitch.

Also staff can play on alt account as long as they keep those two accounts separate and give themselves no advantages over normal players.

Edit: This is not listed as a rule being broken anywhere so why is it labeled as abuse?

signature

???