factionchat
Ever since faction couldn't have chat and you have to /msg I've been mad,this should fix it http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/factionchat/

2.  I have also noticed that most of the new players quit,maybe make the spawn in the tutorial room,because we get all sorts of new players,but none of them stay

3.Thought this looked fun Smile maybe as a donor pack?
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/pets/

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Feb 18th, 2014, 09:10 AM)summonhalo link Wrote: 2.  I have also noticed that most of the new players quit,maybe make the spawn in the tutorial room,because we get all sorts of new players,but none of them stay

I agree.
Yes I agree we need faction chat implemented, it would make it very convenient for when you are doing work on the fax base or related, it would also be pretty useful to guards if one is in trouble or something, and there could be a simple command, like: /gh(prison region) so if like point was in trouble and needed summon, he could type: /ghC ... For: Guard Help C...

I agree, I mean like I've tried to bring friends to MCP, and I tell me to click the tutorial, and they're like: "nah fuck that"... And then just go off and be like: "ummm, wtf am I supposed to do? You know what, fuck this server" ... And leave, same goes for all new players... This would help keep all the new players we get all the time...

And I also agree with this last one, this looks really simple and would be pretty fun, I'm sure a lot of ppl would buy it...
why can't you just use /msg?

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Feb 18th, 2014, 04:40 PM)astralaether link Wrote: why can't you just use /msg?

You can contact all the guards at once, say there is a 4 person riot in C and a lot of spam going through the chat at the moment. Alternatively maybe you want to talk to your entire faction real quick and just say something like, " hey lets go to B and kill zs cause he is always alone. "

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Many players quit because of the dumbass chat rules. I've seen people curse in chat after they've joined and I called them out for a chat offense and they reply ''Oh, it's one of these servers.'' and then leave. Maybe be like the popular servers and set cursing to a minimum instead of not allowing it at all.Many people have quit because of the no cursing.

signature

#SteveArmy
(Feb 18th, 2014, 04:40 PM)astralaether link Wrote: why can't you just use /msg?
you have to msg every single person

signature

(Feb 18th, 2014, 07:01 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

...lol...
Thanks for that helpful post there.

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
(Feb 18th, 2014, 05:23 PM)summonhalo link Wrote: [quote author=astralaether link=topic=473.msg2886#msg2886 date=1392766841]
[/quote]

In the guards' case, it's not all that difficult to contact all of the online people.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Feb 18th, 2014, 10:22 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=summonhalo link=topic=473.msg2910#msg2910 date=1392769399]
[quote author=astralaether link=topic=473.msg2886#msg2886 date=1392766841]
[/quote]

In the guards' case, it's not all that difficult to contact all of the online people.
[/quote]
that better not be directed to me >.>

signature