Using Mail
We have access to /mail but we don't have essentials.send. Idk if this was an accidental thing or on purpose but can you please consider giving us access to send mail. thanks

signature

#SteveArmy
essentials gives everyone on the server /mail read by default

but I wouldn't mind /mail send so long as the ability to send it to all players is not enables

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
I'd only like it so I could send someone a msg about something if they're offline so I don't forget. I'm not one of those people who like to be annoying and msg everyone. Thanks for considering.

signature

#SteveArmy
(Jan 30th, 2014, 08:36 PM)Crayonz25 link Wrote:I'd only like it so I could send someone a msg about something if they're offline so I don't forget. I'm not one of those people who like to be annoying and msg everyone. Thanks for considering.
just because you might not be doesn't mean that nobody would. /mail all spam would be pretty annoying

signature

The reason "/mail read" is a thing is for mass notifications to be done by admins.

signature

???
(Jan 30th, 2014, 09:36 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:The reason "/mail read" is a thing is for mass notifications to be done by admins.

must be why we always put up signs at spawn instead of using /mail send all

signature

(Jan 30th, 2014, 09:52 PM)astralaether link Wrote:[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=224.msg1130#msg1130 date=1391143019]
The reason "/mail read" is a thing is for mass notifications to be done by admins.

must be why we always put up signs at spawn instead of using /mail send all
[/quote]
Sending mail to people they have to read it even if they are off for a month, signs can be removed any time.
It works better for temporary announcements.

signature

???
I've never seen you or any warden use /mail send all before, but ok
and I vote we give perms to /mail send

signature

(Jan 31st, 2014, 10:54 AM)astralaether link Wrote:I've never seen you or any warden use /mail send all before, but ok
and I vote we give perms to /mail send
astral has sent me mail before :>

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]