donor idea
there should be a donor option for bedrock, and/or obsidian… bedrock by the stack, and obey by the 2 stacks… this should be a privilege for donors so it is easier to prevent getting raided Smile

… also… there should be an OP fishing rod in the Pro Party Pack Smile

… also… you should be able to buy more in game money… right now the highest amount is 100k :/... 500k plz? maybe like $30 or sumthin? Smile

also… donor shop neads to be expanded so we can buy other things in game… like mob eggs… mycelium… other random but rare stuff like that… Smile

also… there should be tp allowed in free world plz…

also… please consider an Auction plugin, for Free+ players, and make so we can toggle it on and off, so it just doesn't show up in chat (no chat spam problem)
donor pack for bedrock: no.

donor pack for obsidian: I like this; point had an idea for a "builder pack" and I think that this would fit it well

what do you mean by "op fishing rod"

nah, the 100k is fine where it is

buying mob eggs: no

buying mycelium: some people have it in plots; buy it off of them.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
there are fishing rod enchants in case u didn't know rofl
(Jan 27th, 2014, 08:58 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: there are fishing rod enchants in case u didn't know rofl

right, but what enchants do you mean?

signature

OP, like… Lure 3, and Luck of the sea (whatever the highest lvl is) and unbreaking 3
(Jan 27th, 2014, 09:03 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: OP, like? Lure 3, and Luck of the sea (whatever the highest lvl is) and unbreaking 3

honestly, overpowered fishing rods seem like they'd be useless. even since the fishing rods have been added, nobody on the server has gone fishing. but I have no real reason to say no to the idea

signature

(Jan 27th, 2014, 08:41 PM)astralaether link Wrote: donor pack for bedrock: no.

donor pack for obsidian: I like this; point had an idea for a "builder pack" and I think that this would fit it well

what do you mean by "op fishing rod"

nah, the 100k is fine where it is

buying mob eggs: no

buying mycelium: some people have it in plots; buy it off of them.
possibly the builder pack.

signature

???
would obey be included in builder pack?
likely yes.

signature

???
Smile obby* and what else is planned for the builder pack?