Suggestion
Alright, so I think adding a auction mod whatever to the server would be amazing, because if you don't have money or want to make good money with your things that you don't like, instead of disposing them or throwing them down you could auction off your things and such. This would be an amazing way to get things you want, and an amazing way to get money to rank up of course.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 27th, 2014, 07:11 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Alright, so I think adding a auction mod whatever to the server would be amazing, because if you don't have money or want to make good money with your things that you don't like, instead of disposing them or throwing them down you could auction off your things and such. This would be an amazing way to get things you want, and an amazing way to get money to rank up of course.

the auction plugin is just unnecessary spam in my opinion, but it could be reconfigured to be slightly less obnoxious

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Jan 27th, 2014, 08:49 PM)astralaether link Wrote: the auction plugin is just unnecessary spam in my opinion, but it could be reconfigured to be slightly less obnoxious

Plus it is a lot more safe then trading

signature

or this

signature

Still, people might bid a lot of money for a certain item

signature

(Jan 27th, 2014, 09:35 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Still, people might bid a lot of money for a certain item

player 1: hey you wanna buy this?
player 2: yeah sure
player 1: how much
player 2: <amount>
player 1: ok *makes chest shop and sells*

signature

Im not sure if you get what I am saying or not.......

signature