A few bugs/a slight prime
What is the bug: TNT does not break obsidian, no matter how many times you hit it
Where is this bug located: Free world (MCP)
How can we recreate it: Launch 100+ tnt at a single piece of obsidian and it will do literally nothing.

There's an off chance that this may be intentional, but it would be extremely odd if it were. TNT is supposed to break after a set amount of explosions on almost all factions servers, and making it not do so is kind of pointless if you want there to be even a remote remnence of factions.

Bug/issue #2:

What is the bug: I drowned upon logging in (My ping was over 1000) and my items were picked up by a player who is now banned
Where is this bug located: MCP
How can we recreate it: Unban link and he'll probably do it again

This is kind of frustrating condisering I spent actual money to enchant the items I had on me, and I have no chance of getting them back due to Link's hackusations. I understand that this probably isn't going to be resolved, but I've asked multiple staff member about it on multiple occasions, and they have all completely ignored me. If Link weren't banned, I would just buy them back or something, but they're essentially in limbo now that he can no longer log on. It's not so much a bug than rather a lack of response. I've donated over $300 dollars to the server, and it's somewhat frustrating to have my questions ignored while staff members respond to other players seconds later.

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
#1 TNT does not break obsidian in Minecraft.

#2 Unfortunately this is on your end and we cannot do anything about this.

signature

???
One thing I have noticed is that if you use the servers texture pack this can cause a fair bit of lag/delay when logging in.

One way to avoid this problem could be to grant pvp prot/afk freeze for 10 seconds if the servers texture pack is recommended? As for any other death then obviously this would be fault of where you logged out.
(Nov 22nd, 2018, 10:04 AM)Miner link Wrote: One thing I have noticed is that if you use the servers texture pack this can cause a fair bit of lag/delay when logging in.

One way to avoid this problem could be to grant pvp prot/afk freeze for 10 seconds if the servers texture pack is recommended? As for any other death then obviously this would be fault of where you logged out.

People in general should log-out in safezone, especially if your pc/internet doesn't allow you to load in almost instantly.
(Nov 22nd, 2018, 03:56 PM)eL33TCREW link Wrote: People in general should log-out in safezone, especially if your pc/internet doesn't allow you to load in almost instantly.

you can log out in a safe zone but could still be pushed while loading in.
in v5, obi broke with 5 blasts of tnt to it. i don’t understand why it was changed this version but it shouldn’t have been. what’s the point of having factions if you can’t actually play them.
(Nov 22nd, 2018, 10:00 PM)Fxirytail_Quinn link Wrote: in v5, obi broke with 5 blasts of tnt to it. i don’t understand why it was changed this version but it shouldn’t have been. what’s the point of having factions if you can’t actually play them.

In my time of playing MCP, not a single base besides mine has been made of obsidian. Players currently don't feel it's necessary to make bases out of obsidian just because the vast amount of safe places to store items (personal vaults, echests, plots, cells, alts, etc). There are no legitimate reasons that tnt should break obby right now unless faction use is emphasized (which, to my knowledge, never was).