Tnt Drop Bug
What is the bug: In events, I won tnt drop. There was me and one other player left, one round of tnt dropped and they died. After they died, another round proceeded to start despite me being the last player, I died and got nothing from the event
Where is this bug located: Events
How can we recreate it: Play tnt drop
This probably happens because when the difficulty of tnt drop increases, there are less ticks in between each round and when the other person was eliminated it took away from the variable (players remaining). But due to less ticks being in between each round it checked how many players were left before the variable was only tysun or = to one. Or this is a simple error where the modifier isn't working properly and still runs tnt drop after there is only one player remaining.

I see two possible solutions, increase time in between each round to ensure that it doesn't run when there is only one player.

OR

Check over the code and make sure that it's working properly.

Another possibility is that the final around is intentional and it isn't meant to end right when there is one player remaining.

I am no expert I am just floating out some possible reasons on why this happened.

signature

"I'd love to go to Britain for a vacation, I really want to try a real croissant" - TySun
I haven't played in this event in a while but if I remember correctly there is a minimum amount of rounds you must win to get the prize.
(Jun 28th, 2018, 04:39 PM)HeadlessCowboy link Wrote: I haven't played in this event in a while but if I remember correctly there is a minimum amount of rounds you must win to get the prize.

Here is our answer I assume, thanks for pitching in.

signature

"I'd love to go to Britain for a vacation, I really want to try a real croissant" - TySun