Summer game - Big Brother
Okay, if you haven't heard of the show big brother, this is what it is:

People compete to win money with the Head of Household contests. the person with the power of veto, and the people on the block that have been appointed by the Head of Household.

This would require a "host" (A warden or above).

1) The first contest for "week" one is the Head of Household.  All people in the game have the opportunity to win it to nominate the two people on the block to vote out of the game.  The game can be any game that the server currently runs or another game that the host sets up.

2) The second contest for "week" one is the power of veto contest.  The head of household, the two nominees, and a random (Number generator or another way that the "host" wants to use) selection of three other current players can compete in the game for the power of veto.  As mentioned before, the game can be any game that the server currently runs or another game that the host sets up.

3) Then, the person that wins the power of veto gets to choose if they use the power of veto to keep a person on the block or not.  If they decide they want to use the power of veto, then they (The person that won the power of veto and the person they used it on) are safe and the Head of Household would have to pick another person to be on the block.

4) Then, the people that are in the game (Besides the Head of Household) cast their vote between the two players on the block on who to evict and vote out of the game.  The Head of Household can only vote if there is a tie/

The next "week" would be the same order of the four steps; however, the previous Head of Household cannot compete in the next "week's" game for the Head of Household.

The "host" can make twists to the game to make it more enjoyable, or to mark a theme of the competition.

Once there are only three players, the past players get to vote for the players that would win in certain categories determined before the game starts by the "host".

There are no prizes for the players for each game; however, if they do make it to the end (Voted to win), then they win something (It is up to the warden/"host").

Any ideas or comments?  I would love feedback.  Keep in mind this would be for the summer due to a higher volume of players or for special occasions (It is up to the staff).  This also gives the staff more time to work things out with this idea.
I love big brother #friendship!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
(Sep 14th, 2017, 02:24 PM)Maelonic link Wrote: I love big brother #friendship!

Yeah, I also enjoy watching the show.  Smile
This game makes absolutely no fucking sense

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Sep 17th, 2017, 10:22 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote: This game makes absolutely no fucking sense

Okay, let me make this clearer for you since I wrote the op very early in the morning.

First, there is a game to make a new head of household every "week".  The game is up to the "host."  Everyone can compete in the game except the outgoing head of household (In other words the last one to win the head of household game).  The head of household has the power to put up two people on the block.  The two people on the block get a chance to be voted out of the game in the current "week."

Second, the head of household then picks the two people to be on the block in the current "week".

Third, there is a game to make a new person have the power of veto every "week" after the head of household contest (game).  As mentioned before,  the game is up to the "host."  There are only six people at most that can compete for the power of veto.  The six people are the Head of Household, the two people on the block, and three random players in the game (It is up to the "host" how they will do this but I think a random number generator would work best).

Forth, the person that won the power of veto gets to pick if they use the power of veto or not.  If the person that has the power of veto choose to not use it, then the people on the block are not changed.  If the person that has the power of veto uses the veto on a person on the block, the person is now safe and no longer on the block.  After the person gets removed from the block, the head of household has to put up another person on the block beside the person that the veto was used on and the person that won the power of veto.

Fifth, everyone except the head of household, the two people on the block, and other people that have been voted out of the game already; vote for someone on the block to be voted out of the game and join the jury.

Six.  Steps one through five repeats untell the player base in the game gets to two or three (It is up to the "host") players.

Seven, the jury (the people that have been voted out) then vote for a winner.  The winner wins a prize up to the "host."

Notes:

HOH = Head of Household

One the block = A person that can be voted out that "week"

Keep in mind the "host" more than likely have to be a warden or above.

The "host" can make twists to the game to make it more enjoyable, or to mark a theme of the competition or "week".

There are no prizes for the players for each game(HOH and Veto); however, if they do make it to the end of the Big Brother game (Voted to win), then they win something (It is up to the warden/"host").
I wish my life was as complicated as this. feelsbanjo

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1