Able to sell Netherwarts
I have a suggestion, if you could put netherwarts as a sellable item along the other harvested items. just an idea Smile
Perhaps but don't hold your breath. Ideally only items farmed within the prison can be sold.

signature

???
(Jun 5th, 2017, 08:44 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Perhaps but don't hold your breath. Ideally only items farmed within the prison can be sold.
Aren't you able to farm them in the prison? Just place down some soul sand and youre good

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yes you can grow it in the prison but you have to be able to go to the nether to get it

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
I say you should just enable the Nether. You can have nether wart, but without the Nether you can't make healing or strength pots, potions use to be the big thing in V4. Or you could make a shop where you sell all potion materials, or you could make a shop where you just sell Potions. Either way, ALL potions should be obtainable through the economy.
(Jun 6th, 2017, 02:36 PM)TySun link Wrote:I say you should just enable the Nether. You can have nether wart, but without the Nether you can't make healing or strength pots, potions use to be the big thing in V4. Or you could make a shop where you sell all potion materials, or you could make a shop where you just sell Potions. Either way, ALL potions should be obtainable through the economy.

Healing potions are disabled on the server you cant make them... there are  some other potions you cant make on the server also

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
(Jun 6th, 2017, 11:45 PM)Maelonic link Wrote:[quote author=TySun link=topic=5035.msg29710#msg29710 date=1496784966]
I say you should just enable the Nether. You can have nether wart, but without the Nether you can't make healing or strength pots, potions use to be the big thing in V4. Or you could make a shop where you sell all potion materials, or you could make a shop where you just sell Potions. Either way, ALL potions should be obtainable through the economy.

Healing potions are disabled on the server you cant make them... there are  some other potions you cant make on the server also
[/quote] I was told by a Guard that all potions have been re-enabled when I first joined back, because I went completely offline from the internet for about 7 months.