Wyld_ BrianADJ JellyWagon123 A2thejay Aphotic_ BEING RACIST!
I'm one arguing , it's Silas's choice. I don't care at this point.

signature

Kek
Coming from an unbiased perspective it looks as if the users where aware that said player was being offended and continued to use the word as a means of harassment.  It's also compelling that said users have no remorse, as no apology has been officially stated and said users have continued to use the word and defended their use of it. The word may not be accurately  defined in the dictionary, but is a "slang term" that said users where made aware of at least twice. Said users ignored the players request to stop and continued to use the word which offended said player, which is a form of verbal harassment.  It's also quite compelling to see that the majority of these user have staff positions and where inconsiderate, highly unprofessional and ignorant.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
(Jun 6th, 2016, 01:00 PM)serrian_ link Wrote: Coming from an unbiased perspective it looks as if the users where aware that said player was being offended and continued to use the word as a means of harassment.  It's also compelling that said users have no remorse, as no apology has been officially stated and said users have continued to use the word and defended their use of it. The word may not be accurately  defined in the dictionary, but is a "slang term" that said users where made aware of at least twice. Said users ignored the players request to stop and continued to use the word which offended said player, which is a form of verbal harassment.  It's also quite compelling to see that the majority of these user have staff positions and where inconsiderate, highly unprofessional and ignorant.

+1

(Jun 6th, 2016, 12:59 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: I'm one arguing , it's Silas's choice. I don't care at this point.

When A2 gets out witted exspecially by mit, he just gives up at that point.  snoopdawg Kappa

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No , I gave up because I would like to continue to have a good day and not have to argue with people.

signature

Kek
(Jun 6th, 2016, 12:48 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: I have never said S**** that I remember and even if I did I would've only used it during Halloween for example, " My house for Halloween gave me spooks.

Our point exactly, for example just yesterday, Cvx and I said the same thing at the same time and we said "spook"... As in creepy. Not in the racial slur.
Well this isn't about you and Cvx it's about A2's group.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
I'm saying that I have said "spook" as well, and I am in ts often with A2 and Brian. They do not mean this in a racist way. They are better than that.
(Jun 6th, 2016, 04:25 PM)MadisonCaylen_7 link Wrote: I'm saying that I have said "spook" as well, and I am in ts often with A2 and Brian. They do not mean this in a racist way. They are better than that.

You said it yes, but I'm starting to think you didn't look at the screenshots, it is obvious what they were going for when they said this multiple times to offend a player. A2 has done bs like this before.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
A2 Is the only person that said it in an offensive way. I received apologies from everyone else and explanations that they weren't being racist towards me.

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
I said sorry if you took it in an offensive way  earlier today , and also everyone was saying it in the same way , this jut proves more that this is only to get me banned.

signature

Kek