Food
Yeah I can understand that, but I mean just add a little more food to it or whatevs.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I like to think of myself as a good event player. I think the 3 pork adds an extra element of stratagy to the events, I'm always crouching around or trying to conserve hunger anyway I can. I think it is a lot of fun.

SideNote: Guards are way to OP in events when they can do /kit food. It makes it way harder on the prisoners.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Mar 27th, 2014, 09:22 AM)zs471 link Wrote: I like to think of myself as a good event player. I think the 3 pork adds an extra element of stratagy to the events, I'm always crouching around or trying to conserve hunger anyway I can. I think it is a lot of fun.

SideNote: Guards are way to OP in events when they can do /kit food. It makes it way harder on the prisoners.
Since i don't play events, i have no opinion on that.

On the fact of adding more porkchops, players used to get 0, i think you guys should stop complaining and be thankful.  I, myself, liked it when there was no porkchops

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Mar 27th, 2014, 10:22 AM)summonhalo link Wrote:Since i don't play events, i have no opinion on that.

On the fact of adding more porkchops, players used to get 0, i think you guys should stop complaining and be thankful.  I, myself, liked it when there was no porkchops

Well Summon nobody is complaining I am just suggesting adding a few more porkchops to lava survival seeing as that is the only one that truly needs it also.....Your a square :^)

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 27th, 2014, 10:26 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:[quote author=summonhalo link=topic=805.msg5425#msg5425 date=1395940942]

Since i don't play events, i have no opinion on that.

Well Summon nobody is complaining I am just suggesting adding a few more porkchops to lava survival seeing as that is the only one that truly needs it also.....Your a square :^)
[/quote] rofl, no, I'm a cube,  and actually you should still be able to win without hunger. It should be a Game of luck, now it's just too easy and lasts too long

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]