Natefoster getting out of hand.
(Feb 7th, 2016, 02:08 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Natefoster and Link are basically fuck buddies. One of the only reasons Link was given a second chance at guard. Honestly I don't understand why Nate is warden at all, he does jack all accept yes, Fly around or stand up for Link. Natefoster should be demoted, and if Link is going to act that way on an alt he should be as well. Which is my thoughts for all guards who act this way on an alt.

Stonecold should be regiven guard as it is obvious that Link and Nate were purposefully annoying him with telling him how to do his job. Yet if someone tells link or Nate to do their job Nate mutes us for 15 minutes.
Although Nate is my friend, and link hates my guts, I have to agree with this, Nate just flys around for 10minutes or flys and stays in one spot and says he has to go, the only reason I get on my alt to do work like: Build my plot without being bothered, Buying building supplies in Citizen, or just kidding around, I act the same on my alt as I would on Girlsrock513, I may say one or two curse words, mainly in a /msg, I don't disrespect anyone unless it's extremely needed. To me this is pure favoritism, one player on his alt that isn't staff gets mad at a staff member even when they're in the wrong, the player gets a higher rank staff member that they know irl, and they're good friends, this higher staff rank member then tells the staff member  to do his job, this staff member gets mad saying he is doing his job and clearly sees the favoritism in this situation. They both start telling him to do his job then this staff member gets sick of it and disrespects the higher staff rank, and then the higher staff rank threatens him with a "Are you sure you want to diss me?" the staff member asks for a demotion clearly sick of the bs they pull.
        Also, if Link is actually going on for his word "I only want staff to help the server" then clearly this is a lie. For what I've seen Mr_StoneCold is a great guard, if he had a mistake clearly the wrong turn is to scream at him "ABUSE" and get a higher ranked staff, that you know will do something because they're butt buddies. If you really wanted to help the server you would of said in /msg to Mr_StoneCold "Hey, I am also a Guard, I just wanted to say you should of called pvp 2 and then pvp 3 then jailed me  Just saying, make sure you don't let it happen again." or something similar this clearly shows you would of matured and learned mistakes happen. Mr_StoneCold we should of warned you, link has a list of guards to get demoted, he won't stop until he is the last one.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]

Messages In This Thread
Natefoster getting out of hand. - by Mr_StoneCold - Feb 7th, 2016, 02:03 AM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by Girlsrock5133 - Feb 7th, 2016, 05:05 AM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by masterovieOG - Feb 7th, 2016, 06:33 AM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by masterovieOG - Feb 7th, 2016, 06:43 AM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by Girlsrock5133 - Feb 7th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by DaNate - Feb 7th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by masterovieOG - Feb 7th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by DaNate - Feb 7th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by Girlsrock5133 - Feb 7th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by TGOutbreak - Feb 7th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by Coolskate2449 - Feb 7th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by masterovieOG - Feb 7th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by Coolskate2449 - Feb 7th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by DaNate - Feb 7th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by Girlsrock5133 - Feb 7th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by DaNate - Feb 8th, 2016, 04:17 PM