Natefoster getting out of hand.
Your IGN: Mr_StoneCold
Abuser?s IGN: Natefoster
Abuser?s rank: Warden
What the abuser was doing: So this all started when Killjoy was on his alt account pvping me. He safezoned a few times and once he got to pvp3 I jailed him. He safezoned about 6-7 times the entire time we were pvping and it came to a point where we both in safezone so I called it and jailed. He called abuse and had his friend nate come on to scold me, telling me that I abused. It ended there at first until killjoy got out of jail and pvp'd me again. He got to pvp3 again and I handcuffed him. He called abuse again because after I said pvp2 (third time being the handcuff. I didn't called pvp3 and will take the blame for not verbally saying it.) I jailed him. He then got nate on again to tell me I'm not doing my job correctly. At this point I was getting pissed. Why is it that every time killjoy has a problem he can call his warden friend to back him up? Nate told me I need to be a better guard, I told him he needs to be a better warden. He then said "Are you sure you want to diss me?" At this point, I was done. I didn't want to bother with the BS anymore so I said go ahead and demote me. He demoted me down to Citizen (I was Baron btw). I never see nate doing anything other than helping killjoy or aimlessly flying around. If he does background stuff for the server that I don't know about, then I apologize for telling him he's not doing his job. But when he pulls stuff like this, even if I messed up and didn't call pvp3 before handcuffing, I can't just let it slide without calling him out. Sure, it was disrespect, I'm not denying it. But when no one says anything, then he won't bother to change.

I told him to demote me because I didn't want to be a guard and contribute to a server where someone like Nate can do what they want because they're in power. I like this server, I like the guards, I like Silas/Zeedin. But I'm tired of the stuff that slips by. I know I was in the wrong when I disrespected him. I don't see it that way because respect is earned, and in my opinion, he didn't earn it.
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 2/7/16 EST
Proof: (insert an image or video here) All the proof is in the chat logs. Multiple witnesses were there.
Additional info:

Messages In This Thread
Natefoster getting out of hand. - by Mr_StoneCold - Feb 7th, 2016, 02:03 AM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by Girlsrock5133 - Feb 7th, 2016, 05:05 AM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by masterovieOG - Feb 7th, 2016, 06:33 AM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by masterovieOG - Feb 7th, 2016, 06:43 AM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by Girlsrock5133 - Feb 7th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by DaNate - Feb 7th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by masterovieOG - Feb 7th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by DaNate - Feb 7th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by Girlsrock5133 - Feb 7th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by TGOutbreak - Feb 7th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by Coolskate2449 - Feb 7th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by masterovieOG - Feb 7th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by Coolskate2449 - Feb 7th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by DaNate - Feb 7th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by Girlsrock5133 - Feb 7th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Re: Natefoster getting out of hand. - by DaNate - Feb 8th, 2016, 04:17 PM