other servers costing money?
Masterovie I can tell you exactly why the server has gone down. The biggest faction within mcp has had multiple members banned, greedywifi, kingdweeb, zs, runguys. These people were kind of rich, so when they played and killed or died there was constantly items and profit going through the market, now that they are gone there is not a flow of profit and items through mcp, there is no constant pvp anymore as all the drama starting "big shots" were the pvpers and they all got banned. without that faction there was really no one left to pvp besides guards, and you don't get anything from fighting guards. I would try to get as many new people on mcp as possible within the next week, then look at the results of mcp's growth. If it increases when she should do tons of advertising every week, in fact I have recently been enrolled in a webside design class at my school so I would be glad to help out with this

Messages In This Thread
other servers costing money? - by masterovieOG - Jan 26th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Re: other servers costing money? - by LaughNgamez - Jan 27th, 2016, 05:49 AM
Re: other servers costing money? - by masterovieOG - Jan 27th, 2016, 06:06 AM
Re: other servers costing money? - by TySun - Jan 27th, 2016, 06:46 AM
Re: other servers costing money? - by masterovieOG - Jan 27th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Re: other servers costing money? - by mitsuo_wolfblood - Jan 27th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Re: other servers costing money? - by masterovieOG - Jan 27th, 2016, 10:36 AM
Re: other servers costing money? - by Zeedin - Jan 27th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Re: other servers costing money? - by masterovieOG - Jan 27th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Re: other servers costing money? - by MaxofTheMiniGames - Jan 27th, 2016, 06:15 PM