New donation package
Really no point to making drugs, always get a good amount of drugs from the crate system. Majority of the time I will open crates I get a drug, shards, iron crate armor, or whoog bread. Drugs are not hard to come by, but in my opinion normal potions were better for the pvp aspect of the game.

The only players that care enough to use the drugs are those who either

1. Dick around fisting kids in C.

2. The tryhard wanna be "God-Pvpers" of the server Example: Coolskate.

(Jan 16th, 2016, 09:15 PM)KillJoy6753 link Wrote: (GreedyWifi, KingDweeb, etc. P.S thank got they're gone.)

SaltSquad2k16

(Jan 16th, 2016, 09:15 PM)KillJoy6753 link Wrote: a lot of new players just get pushed around and made fun of which I frown opon

Made fun of a bunch of players in the past, made himself one of the most hated players, was constant annoyance, and is now just kissing the owners/Admins ass to make himself look good.

Back on topic:

Having a drug starter pack isn't really worth the time, ^ Refer to personal opinion on pots above. Drugs aren't really worth it to pvp with. Steroids sure, don't have any real bad effects, roid rage doesn't matter with pvp toggle, You can't die, no blasted side effects like with other drugs, pain killers, coke, heroin, ect ect.

Then again my opinion is based on the fact that getting decent diamond armor is a pain in the ass, along with golden apples. Then again getting good shit might just be an issue for me considering I don't no life the server. But even then I rarely found myself in a good position to get good gear/golden apples. Without those things drugs are basically worthless.

Unless you're facing girlsrock then all you got to do is strafe.    Kappa

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.

Messages In This Thread
New donation package - by KillJoy6753 - Jan 16th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Re: New donation package - by mitsuo_wolfblood - Jan 16th, 2016, 11:40 PM
Re: New donation package - by LaughNgamez - Jan 17th, 2016, 02:17 AM
Re: New donation package - by KillJoy6753 - Jan 17th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Re: New donation package - by MaxofTheMiniGames - Jan 23rd, 2016, 01:58 PM
Re: New donation package - by masterovieOG - Jan 23rd, 2016, 05:56 PM
Re: New donation package - by cougarboy - Jan 23rd, 2016, 06:12 PM