jorge_yao33 running away from fight and safezoning
(Jan 5th, 2016, 10:12 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=KillJoy6753 link=topic=3076.msg16941#msg16941 date=1452055278]
Mit when I ran away and 'stashed things' I re equiped my armour I didn't store the stuff

I was talking about Pigmine doing this. Not going to discuss the situation with you and storing, simply going to let Silas/Zeedin handle/investigate it.

(Jan 5th, 2016, 09:54 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: The door thing that teleports you threw to plotwing is a non-pvp zone so guards can't go there while in a fight

Someone should explain this to Brian then, along with all the other guards who were running in between Plotwing and courtyard yesterday. It has gotten to the point where most of the faction I am part of doesn't even follow a guard anymore because they constantly run.
[/quote]

I've never heard a straight story on this, I dispose armour and keep anything else I want if told different from an admin I will dispose the stuff I have kept.

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old

Messages In This Thread
Re: jorge_yao33 running away from fight and safezoning - by KillJoy6753 - Jan 5th, 2016, 10:37 PM