Vote points
I have already suggested this to Silas in-game but, here the official suggestion.

What it is: A shop to spend vote points at.

How do you get vote points? For every website you vote on you get 1 vote point ( vp ) so a maximum of 4 per day.

Why is this a good idea? Recently votes have gotten more important than ever, I have no clue why but, silas is always telling people to vote now. Adding a vote points system would encourage all player to vote daily whenever they can. This will also benfit players and even out the economy. If silas wants it this way or if it is even possible players could sell vps to eachother, adding a whole new currency to potentially fix mcps long standing economy problem. It would do that because, every single player has the same opportunities to get vps so, some money from the rich will float down to the poor in the exchange of vps.

Why would people even want vps, what do they do? Well, this is entirly up to Silas but, here are my thoughts. Maybe an enchantment shop, where you right click a sign with an item and it gains that enchant or just a item shop for really good items.
To finish off the suggestion here is a list of potential vp shop items. ( To buy a level 2 enchantment you must first have a level one. Example: You can not give a regular sword sharpness 5 without it have sharp 4 first and so on. )
-Fortune1 4vps, upgrade from F1 to F2 4vps, F2 to F3 6vps.
-Sharp1 1vp, S1 to S2 2vps, S2 to S3 3vps, S3 to S4 4vps, S4 to S5 6vps
-Fireaspect1 4vps, FA1 to FA2 4vps
I would rather not keep the list going on an idea that may or may not even happen but, I do have many more ideas for the shops such as 4vps for 12diamonds and such.

If you like the idea and want me to make a larger list of stuff to put in the shops and/or prices of the items, please reply.

Edit: I have seen another server do something similar to this except you had to buy this currency I'm calling vote points so, I know it is possible somehow.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]

Messages In This Thread
Vote points - by zs471 - Mar 17th, 2014, 09:21 AM
Re: Vote points - by summonhalo - Mar 17th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Re: Vote points - by MorbidEntree - Mar 17th, 2014, 12:18 PM
Re: Vote points - by LaughNgamez - Mar 17th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Re: Vote points - by astralaether9 - Mar 17th, 2014, 05:47 PM