Court Plots Suggestion & Abuse Report -.-
I don't understand why you posted this topic... I already explained it to you. If someone wants to sell their plot for a certain amount why can't they? The whole point of the real estate and plots is to allow players to do what they want.

Not to mention the fact that I sold my plot for 15 million. What if we had a limit to say players can only sell a plot for 1 Million max? I would have lost 14 Million. Someone was willing to pay it and I'm sure eventually someone will buy Zeedin's whether it be months or years form now. Just because you can't buy a plot or are unhappy with its price doesn't mean someone else isn't. Zeedin will give up his plot for the value he thinks it should be sold at, whether or not it be correct. If you want it buy it, if not don't bitch.

Also staff can play on alt account as long as they keep those two accounts separate and give themselves no advantages over normal players.

Edit: This is not listed as a rule being broken anywhere so why is it labeled as abuse?

signature

???

Messages In This Thread
Court Plots Suggestion & Abuse Report -.- - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 20th, 2014, 06:58 PM
Re: Court Plots Suggestion & Abuse Report -.- - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 20th, 2014, 07:16 PM
Re: Court Plots Suggestion & Abuse Report -.- - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 20th, 2014, 07:27 PM
Re: Court Plots Suggestion & Abuse Report -.- - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 20th, 2014, 08:20 PM
Re: Court Plots Suggestion & Abuse Report -.- - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 20th, 2014, 09:04 PM
Re: Court Plots Suggestion & Abuse Report -.- - by LaughNgamez - Feb 20th, 2014, 09:46 PM