Court Plots Suggestion & Abuse Report -.-
so earlier i was in court, looking for some good plots? preferably corner plots, and i asked ferr who owned the two i didn't know who owned? and the one that is just a plain plot with the very corner with sandstone slabs and a for sale sign at 40 mil? and the other one i didn't know who owned, ferr said was astral's alt's plot?

1: i think there should be a rule where you can't put plots up for ever 10 mil, because really no one is going to spend any more than that on a plot, even if it is the best plot, no one is going to buy it. It is just taking up valuable plot space, especially the court corner plot that is up for 40 mil?

2: why does astral get to take a prison plot!??!?! the plots are supposed to be for the players!!! and he deosnt even run a shop out of it! if astral is going to have a plot, it should be in free world and made by himself, or he can just build himself a sky base? but i really do not think it is necessary for him to take a valuable plot that should only be available to the prisoners? if he was running a shop out of it, it would be a different story, but it would only really make a difference if he was buying stuff through the shop? wardens do not need to have money? i understand geo's plot because he sells things out of it for good prices, and it really helped me out back when i was E rank? but astral's plot serves no purpose and should be taken down and put up for sale to be available to the players

Messages In This Thread
Court Plots Suggestion & Abuse Report -.- - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 20th, 2014, 06:58 PM
Re: Court Plots Suggestion & Abuse Report -.- - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 20th, 2014, 07:16 PM
Re: Court Plots Suggestion & Abuse Report -.- - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 20th, 2014, 07:27 PM
Re: Court Plots Suggestion & Abuse Report -.- - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 20th, 2014, 08:20 PM
Re: Court Plots Suggestion & Abuse Report -.- - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 20th, 2014, 09:04 PM