Blackmarket Stalls.
Recently I have been thinking to myself about the black market with it's unused market stalls and how this stunning little oasis just isn't being used. There is roughly 20 stalls in each of the four corridors, which brings me to wonder why these aren't being used at all? Could it be that player's just don't know about the black market? Should we get a /market warp added into the warps list?

My suggestion seems pretty logical to me, my suggestion is to actually put player made shops into those empty market stalls, so all player shops are in one area an easy to find. This suggestion also cleans up courtyard, megas and plots from chest shops which some players might not be able to see or access due to plot restrictions. Maybe even making it a thing that they aren't allowed to have shops on plots?

I also had the idea, that along side the renting of said stalls, maybe we could have an option to actually buy the stall itself to add to the aspect of the market experience. I believe this will bring the black market area some life within it's little oasis.

i would like to hear some feedback from some other players or even staff to see where this may lead. In my opinion this is a great idea!

[Image: 261054b2e829596c280f53fb3bd601ec.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Blackmarket Stalls. - by Cpt_PandaPantz - Dec 29th, 2017, 11:54 PM
Re: Blackmarket Stalls. - by DogTag93 - Dec 30th, 2017, 12:02 AM
Re: Blackmarket Stalls. - by Maelonic - Dec 30th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Re: Blackmarket Stalls. - by Cpt_PandaPantz - Dec 30th, 2017, 12:13 AM
Re: Blackmarket Stalls. - by Peteorama - Dec 30th, 2017, 12:30 AM
Re: Blackmarket Stalls. - by HeadlessCowboy - Dec 30th, 2017, 01:03 AM
Re: Blackmarket Stalls. - by zs471 - Dec 30th, 2017, 08:28 AM