Stocks
Here i am suggesting we make stocks for players.  Here is an example with me:

Welcome to HeadlessCowboy's stock market!

Here you can buy preferred and common stock.  The difference between preferred and common stock is:

Preferred stock costs more to buy than par value, has more voting power than normal, and receives dividends.

Common stock costs at par value, has normal voting power, and does not receive dividends.

Your voting power divided by total voting power is the rate your stock is calculated.

Here are the rates before the market is turned live:

Preferred stock costs $100 per stock and has a voting power of 3.  The amount of dividends is the rate times how many preferred stocks you have.

Common stock costs $25 per stock and has a voting power of 1.  There are no dividends for this type of stock.

The total amount of Preferred Stocks that can be bought at this time is:

The total amount of common Stocks that can be bought at this time is:

Keep in mind that the stock market goes up and down.  As i make money, the stock price goes up.  As i lose money, the stock price goes down.  There will be a set schedule when live trading happens where people can buy and sell in live time.  These will be planned at least 1 week in advance; however, they can be rescheduled within 3 days of the live trading planned time due to real life issues.  Hopefully, i won't have to cancel too late but if i do, i'll send out a $.02 dividend to all preferred stock holders.

The top five players with the most voting powers may elect a board of directors.  These people have their postitons for 1 week and they cannot have the same role twice in a row.  There will be a meeting and/or a forum message on votes of each director every two weeks so this means they have to vote twice (Once per each week). The board of directors will have the following positions:

Mine Director - This person says which mine that i would mine in plus what i would be mining in such mine.  This would only happen during live trading plus one bonus 15 minute mining session every 12 hours.

### Keep in mind that i will mine more than those times ###

Tool Director - This person says what tools to buy to mine or what tools to use to mine.

Selling Director - This person states what to sell.

Buying Director - This person states what to buy.

Shareholders will know of the directors and may request them to do things within their position.

*Please note: If the Buying Director buys a plot, the Selling Director may turn such plot into a shop for future revenue*

**Also note: Any 'big' purchases (~25,000) will be announced at least 24 hours beforehand.  Keep in mind, the buying director can set this limit**

***Final note: All transactions will be logged and by request, a shareholder (A person that has stock in my player) may look into the log for details.  Keep in mind it may take a while depending on how active the market is.  Also, this has a $50 fee to do this (You don't need to pay the fee if you want your stock net worth and nothing else like other people's investment). ***

Please note that any of these regulations are subject to change at any time.  I will do my best to notify all about any changes besides stock price.

So what do you guys/gals think?  Do you guys/gals have any more suggestions and/or comments to this?  If the server staff don't want this as a plug-in or mod then i would gladly do it myself.

Messages In This Thread
Stocks - by HeadlessCowboy - Sep 1st, 2017, 11:17 AM
Re: Stocks - by evevet101 - Sep 1st, 2017, 02:28 PM
Re: Stocks - by Dragon1240 - Sep 1st, 2017, 02:57 PM
Re: Stocks - by HeadlessCowboy - Sep 1st, 2017, 03:01 PM
Re: Stocks - by ravinseye - Sep 1st, 2017, 05:40 PM
Re: Stocks - by HeadlessCowboy - Sep 1st, 2017, 07:00 PM
Re: Stocks - by masterovieOG - Sep 2nd, 2017, 07:13 AM
Re: Stocks - by Kunvoi - Sep 2nd, 2017, 10:03 AM
Re: Stocks - by HeadlessCowboy - Sep 2nd, 2017, 02:12 PM
Re: Stocks - by HeadlessCowboy - Sep 2nd, 2017, 02:25 PM
Re: Stocks - by masterovieOG - Sep 2nd, 2017, 03:53 PM