Change the rules about shared networks
1. Is your idea logical? Yep
2. Could it be done easily? Mhm
3. Has something like it been done before? Nope
4. Has this idea been suggested before? Nope

I think the rule where if someone in your house gets vanned, you get banned too. I see this happen so often it's unreal. And you can't really watch your sibling to make sure they aren't doing anything, so it's something you can't stop. In addition, a sibling could easily get mad at another one and hack intentionally to ban them

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Mar 15th, 2017, 04:41 AM)cougarboy link Wrote:I see this happen so often it's unreal.

I've seen this happen maybe seven times in six years.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
bbbb....bbbbbbuu....bbbuuuutttt I DID NOT DO IT MY BROTHER WAS HACKING I'M NOT BYPASSING.

This affects so few and while it may be unfortunate for the legitimate few it's not our issue to deal with. It's not our responsibility to confirm siblings nor to settle their disputes. It is however our policy to uphold bans and prevent bypassing/obvious lying even if a few are caught in the crossfire.

signature

???
Trust me your sister won't do anything stupid to get herself banned lol

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Silas is fairly understanding about this, GOW1n is currently banned but his brother urabm123 can still play. You just need to be calm and explain to Silas.

signature

(Mar 15th, 2017, 03:35 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote:Trust me your sister won't do anything stupid to get herself banned lol

No it's not that, I guarantee I will end up getting banned in the future for something stupid, and that gets her banned lol

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I cannot play for a month because of my brother :I

signature

[Image: LNaTc2A.png]
OG Hardcore Prison Player