armour stand bug
What is the bug: i logged off yesterday and when i came on my Armour stands with elf set,guard set,nether world set, iron crate, diamond crate, pepe head, pocket chest.pocket ender chest, pocket crafting table had all gone with no items left on the floor
Where is this bug located: citizen house 1
How can we recreate it: idk i wansn't online when it happened here is a pic of the room after the bug http://imgur.com/a/iMHgT
We already said that if you like your stuff don't put it on armor stands, also in that pic everything looks normal

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
This is a known issue with armour stands and Silas has said a few times not to use them.
He showed me his collection either yesterday or the day before ( i don't remember) but a lot is missing i will say that he did have everything he said he was missing. I understand that my word means almost nothing in this case but i would like to say something regardless.
im sorry but im never on when silias is on so idk
its been posted on forums before by people who have lost things and no one has had anything returned to them. I doubt you will get anything return due to others also not getting things back. But obviously its not up to me lol so fingers crossed
This isn't a bug it's people who use jarders to blast the armor stands out of your apartment and into one they are added to and then break it to get the stuff. I have my stuff on armor stands but my plot is restricted and the stuff is in a basement so.  emotRIP you I guess

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently