Mit banning me for "abusing item effects"
IGN: Oddordyr

Who banned you? Mitsuo_Wolfblood

When were you banned? (Time/Date) 4:20 PM EST 7/6/2016

Why were you banned? "abusing item effects"

Are you at fault? I guess so?

What was your rank on MCP? Baron

Why should we unban you? Mit unjustly banned 4 people including me for something that hasn't been stated anywhere in the rules about being banned. We jardered mit FROM A PVP ZONE farther into courtyard and then we tased him and started Silas Sything him. Mind you this has been reported before and Silas himself saw it yet did nothing about it. Either it's not an issue or it must be allowed as no punishment was given to the people that killed Hazard in a safezone. If Mit had a problem with it, he should've reported it as a bug and waited for Silas to reply and or do something about it. I feel like this is Mit just using his powers to take away any annoyances towards him and not the entire server.

Additional info: Mit didn't even tell us to stop withering him. He told MoonFragments to stop tasing him and that was it.
[Image: se8gHQj.png]

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
You fail to mention how you and Brian was doing this for the past ten minutes, you also fail to mention I warned all of you prior to the bans. Video will be up shortly.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
You didn't warn any of us. The only person you warned was Moon for tasing you. Also if you don't want us to Silas Sythe don't do the parkour in C while we're on? Also had you asked us to stop we would've considering we don't want to get banned.

signature

[Image: 743d6e5fa7fb3058514784da9ec7a754.png]

Hey, thought I'd seek some advice on the punishment necessary for this infraction. Silas deems it more a tempban than a permaban. He left it to me to decide, and I have to agree with him. A tempban and a warning for all future offenses to result in a permanent ban would be adequate in my honest opinion.

The last two comments in that conversation are what is important. The rest is just to show I was talking to Silas on Skype.

-Silovik, formerly AldronAran "Waldo"

signature

-Wisdom is a rare treasure and should be given sparingly, for the true prize is knowledge, gained by one's own experience.-

[Image: 5082afb33a3358569e1763040f96bff5.png]
(Jul 6th, 2016, 01:38 PM)SnipedYall link Wrote: Also if you don't want us to Silas Sythe don't do the parkour in C while we're on?
you just can't say don't do the parkour while we are on because you guys are active so when ever Mit is on you or your group is most likely on as well which isn't fair to Mit.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
[youtube]https://youtu.be/QqIavN92Css[/youtube]

I warned all of you. The parkour is there to be used, not for players to have to avoid it just because you want to be children and try to kill them while they have their pvp disabled. I have warned all of you about abusing the effect before. I told all of you to stop and yet you continued. I waited so long with the ban because I was getting the evidence above. So Unless a warden or Silas undoes your ban all of you will remain banned.

signature

(Jul 6th, 2016, 01:45 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=SnipedYall link=topic=3940.msg22695#msg22695 date=1467837521]
Also if you don't want us to Silas Sythe don't do the parkour in C while we're on?
you just can't say don't do the parkour while we are on because you guys are active so when ever Mit is on you or your group is most likely on as well which isn't fair to Mit.
[/quote]Yeah well he also didn't even ask us to stop? Had he done that we would've stopped and left him alone. Why would we provoke him after he said stop and possibly get banned?

signature

(Jul 6th, 2016, 01:43 PM)aldronaran link Wrote: [Image: 743d6e5fa7fb3058514784da9ec7a754.png]

Hey, thought I'd seek some advice on the punishment necessary for this infraction. Silas deems it more a tempban than a permaban. He left it to me to decide, and I have to agree with him. A tempban and a warning for all future offenses to result in a permanent ban would be adequate in my honest opinion.

The last two comments in that conversation are what is important. The rest is just to show I was talking to Silas on Skype.

-Silovik, formerly AldronAran "Waldo"
ok Mit you are allowed to temp ban.

signature

(Jul 6th, 2016, 01:46 PM)SnipedYall link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=3940.msg22697#msg22697 date=1467837921]
[quote author=SnipedYall link=topic=3940.msg22695#msg22695 date=1467837521]
Also if you don't want us to Silas Sythe don't do the parkour in C while we're on?
[/quote]Yeah well he also didn't even ask us to stop? Had he done that we would've stopped and left him alone. Why would we provoke him after he said stop and possibly get banned?
[/quote] true

signature

Didn't realize the youtube link didn't work here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqIavN92Css

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqIavN92Css[/youtube]

signature