HaZardZ321730 Ban Appeal
(Jul 6th, 2016, 12:10 AM)GeoDope link Wrote: Alright Hazard, I don't agree with this kind of behavior. People call me geonut and say welcome back geonut and it's whatever, but the things you said to Madison aren't appropriate. I was surprised to hear you were banned earlier, it surprised me even more once I heard why you were banned. I don't believe you meant saw a duck when you said SAD. I don't really think much of the SAD thing. I'd probably unban you and I imagine you might be eventually. But this is probably more personal to Madison. I wont speak for her, it's up to Madison whether you're unbanned or not.

Just a question, is there a log to see how many spawners someone has mined and when? if so, Bye cougar.
(Jul 6th, 2016, 12:10 AM)GeoDope link Wrote: Alright Hazard, I don't agree with this kind of behavior. People call me geonut and say welcome back geonut and it's whatever, but the things you said to Madison aren't appropriate. I was surprised to hear you were banned earlier, it surprised me even more once I heard why you were banned. I don't believe you meant saw a duck when you said SAD. I don't really think much of the SAD thing. I'd probably unban you and I imagine you might be eventually. But this is probably more personal to Madison. I wont speak for her, it's up to Madison whether you're unbanned or not.

Also, I would like to add that putting into Madison's hands is a bit controversial. I say this because of the fact that she was the "victim" so to speak. This puts here in a different perspective, which is a bit unfair. The unban should be ruled by someone outside of the conflict so they can understand both sides of it and act accordingly.  Yes, he may be at fault, but they don't have the victim of the crime decide the fate of the criminal. Thanks.
(Jul 6th, 2016, 04:10 AM)Yummy_Mellonzz link Wrote: [quote author=GeoDope link=topic=3938.msg22672#msg22672 date=1467789053]
Alright Hazard, I don't agree with this kind of behavior. People call me geonut and say welcome back geonut and it's whatever, but the things you said to Madison aren't appropriate. I was surprised to hear you were banned earlier, it surprised me even more once I heard why you were banned. I don't believe you meant saw a duck when you said SAD. I don't really think much of the SAD thing. I'd probably unban you and I imagine you might be eventually. But this is probably more personal to Madison. I wont speak for her, it's up to Madison whether you're unbanned or not.

Just a question, is there a log to see how many spawners someone has mined and when? if so, Bye cougar.
[/quote]

lol k

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jul 6th, 2016, 02:02 AM)cougarboy link Wrote: [quote author=HaZardZ321730 link=topic=3938.msg22679#msg22679 date=1467793775]
[quote author=cougarboy link=topic=3938.msg22678#msg22678 date=1467793159]
[quote author=HaZardZ321730 link=topic=3938.msg22677#msg22677 date=1467792688]
[quote author=cougarboy link=topic=3938.msg22676#msg22676 date=1467792553]
Lying doesn't get you unbanned either, I've learned that the hard way. #XrayFTW. You and I both know that SAD means suck a dick. If you're trying to play the victim card like keemstar does, you're horrible at it. -1
You still xray to this day lol. SAD Means Saw a duck but whatever cougar boy
[/quote]

I sure do! I'm proud of it! Can you not tell by my hashtag??!

Urban dictionary is a valid source for any kind of Internet slang, go ahead and look up sad. And even if that isn't enough, I searched pages of pages on the Internet and found nothing saying it meant saw a duck
[/quote] Urban dictionary lol? I made it up HAHAH #exposed
[/quote]

Definitely made it up http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sad

#Exposed  facepalming
[/quote] Just cause somethings in the dictionary doesn't mean thats where I got it from. Me and the MCP squad made it up.

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
You've been warned for this many times, and your salt war in the comments doesn't help you seem deserving of an unban so in my eyes it is and will probably always be -1

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
(Jul 6th, 2016, 11:34 AM)WyldcatG link Wrote: You've been warned for this many times, and your salt war in the comments doesn't help you seem deserving of an unban so in my eyes it is and will probably always be -1
Lol it's k, its 10 bucks. But the group of Hazard Haters are -1 me, I didn't think they would +1

signature

Just bought a unban package do I lock this post?

signature

(Jul 6th, 2016, 11:23 AM)HaZardZ321730 link Wrote: Just cause somethings in the dictionary doesn't mean thats where I got it from. Me and the MCP squad made it up.

Considering this is said to me whenever one of you kids get salty I highly doubt it means "Saw a duck". However I wouldn't have given a perm ban for this situation, a one-two day temp ban would have been fine, a perm ban is a little bit over the top.

(Jul 6th, 2016, 11:34 AM)WyldcatG link Wrote: You've been warned for this many times, and your salt war in the comments doesn't help you seem deserving of an unban so in my eyes it is and will probably always be -1

You have no room to speak on reasons one player should or should not be banned, I have warned you multiple times over the past week alone for abusing the Wither effect on items, Masterovie again having to warn you last night. Excessive use of vulgar language, the use of "SAD" ect ect. HaZard is far better that you have been in recent days.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jul 6th, 2016, 12:07 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=HaZardZ321730 link=topic=3938.msg22684#msg22684 date=1467829407]
Just cause somethings in the dictionary doesn't mean thats where I got it from. Me and the MCP squad made it up.

Considering this is said to me whenever one of you kids get salty I highly doubt it means "Saw a duck". However I wouldn't have given a perm ban for this situation, a one-two day temp ban would have been fine, a perm ban is a little bit over the top.

You have no room to speak on reasons one player should or should not be banned, I have warned you multiple times over the past week alone for abusing the Wither effect on items, Masterovie again having to warn you last night. Excessive use of vulgar language, the use of "SAD" ect ect. HaZard is far better that you have been in recent days.
[/quote]
thank you for making my day mit <3 you always know how to make a fella laugh Big Grin

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
Since it's technically a "Perm Banned" I don't think Madison would want that changed. So I bought a unban should I lock?

signature