polardog11 banning during event
Your IGN: ImChrisTastic
Abuser?s IGN: polardog11
Abuser?s rank: A-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Polardog11 banned me for 30 mins during the Flash flood event for "blocking"
When this happened: June 19th at Approximately 3:05 pm PST
Proof: No proof needed just look it up on mc bans
Additional info: I was waiting for the person in front of me to jump on the next ladder and I got banned for blocking polar I guess. This caused me to  miss the block party and I am very angry.
You jumped to the ladder and stood there mocking other players. You ruined the game for two people who could not get by you causing an unfair loss. If you were actually trying to "time your jump" then why would you stand there punching the air and telling players "this is what you get". I have seen others take action on this kind of thing in the past. P.S I have told you multiple times I am not a chick.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
So you ban for 30 mins? you could have kicked
Ruining events for others is not taken lightly here. for instance: shooting early in laser tag (I have not acted on this one my self because I have not seen it but I have seen other ban) can end in a temp. Islanding in spleef can land a 1 Hour and I was not sure if ls blocking was 1 hour or 30 min so I did 30min to be on the safe side.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
You are ruining it for others

Highly doubt anything will be done. If polar thinks you are trying to ruin an event on purpose, he can do what he did.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]