Abuser?s rank: C-guard
What the abuser was doing: Jailing me for contraband in events
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 6/10/2016 17:59 EST
Proof: (insert an image or video here) [Image: kL8zmz3.png]
Additional info: The contraband was chain
Please embed the image properly.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
Picture isn't embedded and it doesn't show anything. For all I know you could be by a plot of stone and be jailed.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
This picture shows no proof, and isn't embedded so nothing will be done

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
[Image: kL8zmz3.png]

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
This image shows nothing of use.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
This picture does show a couple of things from what I can see.  First is you can see Penguinknight2 was at some point after being called for contraband in the courtyard on plot 6 (and was even toggling pvp) then warped to events and was then jailed.

If  the contraband was called for while Penguinknight2 was in events, this proof does not show this.
Penguin quotes that he was in a plot to pvp disable then I went to events and went to go to block party then two guards were in events with me waiting for block party to start then I got jailed in block party for chain armor and missed block party and had to wait 15 minutes since no guard unjailed me.
and there was no calling contraband at the plot I was just trying to get to Nintendo's plot to grab a pick and blocks and food for block party.
Even if they did it's not like it was intentional. I don't even think the rule is stated anywhere... Nothing will come of this report.

signature

???