cpeter73's Ban Appeal
IGN: cpeter73
Who banned you? A2thejaygaming
When were you banned? Around 11:00 AM 6/9/16
Why were you banned? "Racism"
Are you at fault? Yes
What was your rank on MCP? A
Why should we unban you? I think I should be unbanned because I never got a warning, and I just answered someone's question (they asked "Is it racist to say my ngga" and I said "It's not racist only if you're white and black people around you call you 'my ngga'" and got banned without warning.
Additional info: The person who asked the question, also saying it did NOT get banned, and some people a few days ago got warned for saying the same thing I said to get banned and I didn't get a single warning.
Obviously a new player, didn't receive a warning yet A2 has been racist these last few days himself, gave two free rank players warnings so why didn't this person get one? Let alone for answering a question.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I like how this person says it, gets banned immediately and is new but a2 is a head-guard and gets demoted to a-guard even though he said a banned word.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
(Jun 9th, 2016, 11:11 AM)SnipedYall link Wrote: I like how this person says it, gets banned immediately and is new but a2 is a head-guard and gets demoted to a-guard even though he said a banned word.
+1 Unban cpeter

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
(Jun 9th, 2016, 11:06 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Obviously a new player, didn't receive a warning yet A2 has been racist these last few days himself, gave two free rank players warnings so why didn't this person get one? Let alone for answering a question.

+1
He was unbanned , got him mixed up with charsmars who has gotten a warning before. Please lock this post.

signature

Kek
Thanks to everyone and thanks for unbanning me A2.