Got temp banned for answering a question
Your IGN: cpeter73
Abuser?s IGN:A2thejaygaming
Abuser?s rank:B-Guard I think
What the abuser was doing: Temp Banned me for a day for answering a question
When this happened: 6/9/2016
Proof: http://goo.gl/j9I8DQ
Additional info: Someone asked this: "Is it racist to call someone my ngga"... And I responded: "It's not racist if you're white and black people around you call you 'my ngga'". And I got banned. I did not even receive a warning, first of all, and second of all, I wasn't being "racist" The Google definition for the reason I got banned for (racism) is this: "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races." When did I ever say that a race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially to make it seem inferior or superior to another race? I know, saying the "n word" already is quite racist, but I was just trying to answer a question, and the person asking the question didn't get punished? I feel like that is favoritism and unjust. I think I should be unbanned so we can have a civil discussion as to what is and is not racist. I know for a fact that I am not a racist and the words I said are not racist. I answered a question according to what the media would say, and I was NEVER targeting black or white people, and if I was, I wouldn't have said it in that way, I would have said it in a  different, and meaner manner. So, I request that  I don't get  vacbanned and I get to talk to A2 in a civil way.
Please embed the image properly.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
[Image: 205cnpf.jpg]

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
[Image: 205cnpf.jpg]

Honestly should be unbanned. It's ridiculous all A2 gets for being racist after saying he won't say it is only demoted one level, I understand it's Silas's choice but still. A2 in the past has given warnings for this to new players so why not this person? Should be unbanned.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
This should be in a ban appeal.

signature

Should be unbanned, knew player who is obviously mature enough to write a well written ban appeal. He got now warnings also unlike two frees who were also knew yesterday . PS a2 shouldn't be allowed to ban for racism :p

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
Thank you guys for the help, and I didn't put this in ban appeal because A2 was abusing his power of not only giving no warnings, but only banning me, not the person who asked the question.
And also for A2 to see, I don't dislike you, and I am not out to get you in any way, I just don't like it when staff abuse their power and I'm just trying to bring light to something I think is abuse. I just want to have a mature, civil conversation with you about what is and is not racism.
You will not be able to get a unban unless you appeal for one. Action can be took for what A2 did but in order to get unbanned you need a appeal.

signature