Guards being able to constantly repair armour
What is the bug: i dont know if this is a bug or not some people say your supposed to beable to do it and some dont , some also say guards are allowed to repair there armour constantly some guards say they arnt. And the reason im making this is because i was just fighting Nintendo for 40mins and TG is still going after i made this and we got nowhere he wasnt hurt and neither was we , if guards can do this when armour isn't totally broken then there is no point in rioting if we cant even kill them now when they use it.

Where is this bug located: N/A

How can we recreate it: either let them repair there armour once and have a 30min cooldown so its not super op and so they cant use it every fight , so that its like a ability that they get so if they are getting like 4v1 they can repair it in a situation like that. or just not let them do it in combat at all. as i said i still dont actually know if its a bug or if they are even allowed to use it since ive been told differently by many people.
Yes because guards having armor that breaks faster and allowing them to be killed a lot easier when in fights. Get the fuck over it, normal players have some of the best gear on the server guards being able to repair their armor does not make them unkillable.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
It's reasonable for guards to repair armor. But in this case something should be put in to have a limit on it. Maybe one /armor per life? Right now we can do /kit A-Guard , B-Guard , ETC. In combat with no cooldown. That should be fixed.

signature

Kek
(Apr 4th, 2016, 03:44 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: It's reasonable for guards to repair armor. But in this case something should be put in to have a limit on it. Maybe one /armor per life? Right now we can do /kit A-Guard , B-Guard , ETC. In combat with no cooldown. That should be fixed.

If there was going to be a cooldown they should make it long enough where armor would usually break, so 10/15 minute cooldown.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
as long as something is done so that a guard fight doesn't take longer than 40 minuets like it does now