door bug?
So i though you are not able to open doors on plots and walk right in if you dont own them / friend with the owner.. may want to look in ot this i guess? not sure if it was a bug or not

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
Please use the correct format when reporting a bug... This is very vague and provides no insight into what is going on.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
(Apr 3rd, 2016, 08:00 AM)serrian_ link Wrote: Please use the correct format when reporting a bug... This is very vague and provides no insight into what is going on.
I understood fairly easily, he needs the use flag turned off on his plot, he assumed it was off by default.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Fixed version

what is the bug? if you hit a door and/or trapped door enough it will let you though.

where is the bug located? doors and trap doors at /plots or maybe just my plots but i dont think it is...

How can you recreate it? easy just try to go through the closed door at like lets say plot 34. hit is a lot and it will let you in

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
Not 100% sure of my findings but I find that oak doors are the ones that let you get bug through them. Try using a different type of door this should help until the bug is fixed. Also while they do not look as attractive, a steel door might be a better way to stop anyone bugging through.

Failing that ask Silas or Zeedin to restrict your plot when you see them on.