Torture Instead Of Temp Ban Idea.
1. Is your idea logical? Yes
2. Could it be done easily? Yes
3. Has something like it been done before? On a Different Server, Would be a Nice Touch to MCP though.
4. Has this idea been suggested before? No
5. Explain: Me and WyldCatG Where Talking About Banning Because of Miners Idea of Banning people when they make a Chest Shop on a Plot, We Thought it would be a Good idea to make a big torture Devise instead of Banning. Hear me out, You Could Give them a Reg Diamond Pickaxe and 32 Melons Or Cookies Some of the WORST food in Minecraft, For the First Temp Ban they Ever Get, They Have to mine 1000 Obby Blocks and put it in a chest. Once that's done, Their Free. But if they Die of starvation they loose 100 Blocks Progress and When the Log of to take a break, They get 200 blocks Progress taken Away. The Next TempBan a player Gets will have to mine 5000 obby. And Less Melons. So basically Every time they get "Tempbanned" Its More Torture
And I think this would be a good touch so Players stop Being Racist and stop being total Shit heads to to others.

(And Also You Could Time How Long it Took so You'll know if they're using Speed Mine) (And Make it to Where they Can't Speak at All.)

Thanks For Reading
-SodaCan_Man
-WyldCatG

signature

And Another Think Could be That Theres only ONE Redstone Torch so its Very Dark in the torture mine.

signature

I think the maze is the equivalent to this.

signature

F
This would cause people to rage quit the server.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
This is the best way to lose players.  The Reg temp ban works fine.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Pretty much pulling a bbob

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Mar 17th, 2016, 08:06 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: This is the best way to lose players.  The Reg temp ban works fine.
That's Why you tell players about it before anything Happens :3  They'll be scared of doing it.

signature

(Mar 18th, 2016, 04:33 AM)Hero Deacon link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=3559.msg20117#msg20117 date=1458270378]
This is the best way to lose players.  The Reg temp ban works fine.
That's Why you tell players about it before anything Happens :3  They'll be scared of doing it.
[/quote]
Why not perma ban every one, so they won't do it.

signature

F