Few Things
1.9 1. Re-enable "Notch Apples" in 1.9. They can no longer be crafted as of the update, and you can only get them in wilderness chests. This would make them harder to obtain. For the second part of this suggestion, remove all the buffs you get from them except for absorption 4 (8 extra hearts). I feel like this levels out how overpowered they were in previous updates.

2. Nether Portals. This suggestion may be a little biased because of a recent raid on my base, but I think it's kind of ridiculous that I have to fill up my base with blocks I can move through to be protected from the use of nether portals to raid my base. I recently lost a $6M base (obsidian cost) due to this as well as a witch spawner, it's a bit silly.

3. To stop all the bitching about Guards raiding, just make a forum announcement on what the rules are for both guards (or mods) and their alts. I think it's kind of stupid that someone helping the server can do something completely different on their alt, I feel like all character is lost and they're just doing it to keep their ingame job.

1.9 4. You can shear snow golems in 1.9, and you see the layer under their pumpkin. Change that to a Pepe :^)

1.9 5. Add Zombie Villager spawners to the Buycraft.

1.9 6. Remove silk touch from shears enchanting, cob webs can now be harvested with normal shears.

signature

Kill me
Nothing wrong with nether portals :/ You can protect your base against that.
Most of these things will be addressed.

signature

???