Guard Alts.
I think that if you're a guard you are allowed to have an alt but you still have to be friendly. i.e: No raiding bases, constantly killing people, and being toxic.

Today my factions base was raided by mostly a group of guard alts. They took away things that people bought for irl money. If guards insists on being friendly then get on an alt to raid someones base that they spent irl money on, that's kind of ridiculous .

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If you were able to get raided, that is your fault. Guards are guards, their alts are basically different people. Sorry your base got raided, no need to get salty about it. It is slightly your fault that you got raided.

signature

F
The Factions part of the server is to defend your base from being raided. When we are on alts yes we like to raid and be like a normal player. Not to sure why that is an issue. Sorry to hear your base got raided. I would suggest making more defenses in the future to ensure you are not raided.
(Mar 10th, 2016, 09:56 PM)TGOutbreak link Wrote: The Factions part of the server is to defend your base from being raided. When we are on alts yes we like to raid and be like a normal player. Not to sure why that is an issue. Sorry to hear your base got raided. I would suggest making more defenses in the future to ensure you are not raided.

"Normal player" If you want to be a normal player don't be guard simple.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 11th, 2016, 06:11 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=TGOutbreak link=topic=3529.msg19835#msg19835 date=1457672211]
The Factions part of the server is to defend your base from being raided. When we are on alts yes we like to raid and be like a normal player. Not to sure why that is an issue. Sorry to hear your base got raided. I would suggest making more defenses in the future to ensure you are not raided.

"Normal player" If you want to be a normal player don't be guard simple.
[/quote]

Just because we are guards doesn't mean we can't have alts and play the rest of the server.....
(Mar 11th, 2016, 06:33 AM)TGOutbreak link Wrote: Just because we are guards doesn't mean we can't have alts and play the rest of the server.....

Which means play the server your fill before applying for guard. Or like a suggestion in the past said act as you would on your guard account. Be advised I'm not caring about the part of raiding as I helper in raids as a mod.

signature

(Mar 11th, 2016, 06:43 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=TGOutbreak link=topic=3529.msg19859#msg19859 date=1457703184]
Just because we are guards doesn't mean we can't have alts and play the rest of the server.....

Which means play the server your fill before applying for guard. Or like a suggestion in the past said act as you would on your guard account. Be advised I'm not caring about the part of raiding as I helper in raids as a mod.
[/quote]

Guards are not mods Wink
(Mar 11th, 2016, 06:45 AM)TGOutbreak link Wrote: Guards are not mods Wink

Never claimed they were, but they have access to the free world and the rule to not raid. Hence I don't care about guards raiding on alts.....the entire point of my comment was to say they should act as they would on their guard account.

signature

Alts are a way for us to play the parts of the server that we can't enjoy on our Main Account.

signature

Kek
You shouldn't be on an alt if you wanted to guard in the first place.
If you should use an alt, I would suggest living by the mod rules in a since, don't be disrespectful in any way and BE friendly.
[move]I am not salty about a raid, just pointing out a few things.[/move]

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)