Server Wide Events
Kind of like the smuggler's door (which still hasn't been opened), there should be server wide events kind of like some RPG games that are out there. For example, maybe there is a mine consisting of a few million blocks and if it isn't 100% empty by the end of the month, something bad happens to the prison. Maybe a terrorist has threatened to blow up the prison and if you don't solve a riddle before it goes off, then a section of a prison wall is blown up and you could obviously have this pre-prepared but once it goes off a new area of the map is unveiled. The possibilities are endless.

- b_bob58

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
dont like the walls blowing up but i like the overall idea.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Will consider.

signature

???
*cough *cough Was a thing I wanted to do when making the map, but we could not find a way to do it that made sense to us
[Image: uOC2tzk.png]

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Feb 10th, 2016, 12:00 PM)Zeedin link Wrote: *cough *cough Was a thing I wanted to do when making the map, but we could not find a way to do it that made sense to us
yea what is that?

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Feb 10th, 2016, 01:02 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=Zeedin link=topic=3284.msg18221#msg18221 date=1455130833]
*cough *cough Was a thing I wanted to do when making the map, but we could not find a way to do it that made sense to us
yea what is that?
[/quote]
Where Jizzy_Pillow keeps his stash of weaponry and cash that he steals from banks and drug lords

signature

F