Natefoster getting out of hand.
To be honest I'm not sure, link must've said something to me but his opinion should not change anything. I honestly don't remember much of last night.
(Feb 7th, 2016, 03:07 PM)DaNate link Wrote: To be honest I'm not sure, link must've said something to me but his opinion should not change anything. I honestly don't remember much of last night.
What if you apologized with a promote *Hint hint* *nudge nudge* *Wink wink*

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Feb 7th, 2016, 03:23 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: [quote author=DaNate link=topic=3240.msg17962#msg17962 date=1454882867]
To be honest I'm not sure, link must've said something to me but his opinion should not change anything. I honestly don't remember much of last night.
What if you apologized with a promote *Hint hint* *nudge nudge* *Wink wink*
[/quote]
+1
(Feb 7th, 2016, 03:01 PM)DaNate link Wrote: I just got through with my semester finals. I was on for five hours last night. I helped as many people that asked. Since I have been Warden I have made 9 hardcore parkours and counting. I understand what I did was wrong and I would like to apologize. What StoneCold did wasn't correct but it still wasn't demotable and he should have been given a warning. However silas would like to deal with me and StoneCold is his decision now. I have learned my lesson and I know what I did was wrong. If there is anyway I can make it up I will.  Hopefully this incident won't end me as staff. - Nate
Refer to my post on links apology Nate you are also a fake. Link is like your daddy and makes you do anything he wants, both of you fuckers should be demoted. Nobody wants fucking 12 year old fuck buddies as staff, sorry for being harsh but it's the truth.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Feb 7th, 2016, 05:14 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: [quote author=DaNate link=topic=3240.msg17957#msg17957 date=1454882469]
I just got through with my semester finals. I was on for five hours last night. I helped as many people that asked. Since I have been Warden I have made 9 hardcore parkours and counting. I understand what I did was wrong and I would like to apologize. What StoneCold did wasn't correct but it still wasn't demotable and he should have been given a warning. However silas would like to deal with me and StoneCold is his decision now. I have learned my lesson and I know what I did was wrong. If there is anyway I can make it up I will.  Hopefully this incident won't end me as staff. - Nate
Refer to my post on links apology Nate you are also a fake. Link is like your daddy and makes you do anything he wants, both of you fuckers should be demoted. Nobody wants fucking 12 year old fuck buddies as staff, sorry for being harsh but it's the truth.
[/quote] that was a little to harsh.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
What I say is the harsh truth, nobody likes or wants them as staff especially a kid who bitches on his alt all day

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
*Still the "MLG Warden" in Coolskate's signature*
(Feb 7th, 2016, 09:30 PM)DaNate link Wrote: *Still the "MLG Warden" in Coolskate's signature*
XD I'm sorry but that was too much. I think I laughed too hard on that one I fell off my bed XD

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
Noticed he changed it now?