Killjoy6753 Abuse report
Your IGN:HeroDeacon
Abuser?s IGN:Killjoy6753
Abuser?s rank:B-gugard
What the abuser was doing: Jailed me for "Intersepting" when I did not get it
When this happened: 1:50 EST
Proof: https://youtu.be/qdc27YTov1M
Additional info: Some time before he Jailed me for using a torch on him.

signature

Imbed pl0x: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdc27YTov1M&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Also , link was at fault for this one.

signature

Kek
This is my mistake sorry hero.

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old
That was Brock and his tv in the backround :/

signature

(Feb 7th, 2016, 12:30 PM)KillJoy6753 link Wrote: This is my mistake sorry hero.

Yet when another staff member makes a mistake you get nate on and take the shit out of them? Things can go both ways.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Feb 7th, 2016, 12:53 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=KillJoy6753 link=topic=3248.msg17939#msg17939 date=1454873458]
This is my mistake sorry hero.

Yet when another staff member makes a mistake you get nate on and take the shit out of them? Things can go both ways.
[/quote]

This was a mistake not abuse what stone cold did abuse

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old
(Feb 7th, 2016, 01:08 PM)KillJoy6753 link Wrote: This was a mistake not abuse what stone cold did abuse

Yet instead of making an abuse report you get your boyfriend on to nitpick at him? Grow the fuck up. I highly fucking doubt he was abusing considering you decided to go straight to the person who would take up for you instead of actually putting up a report and letting Silas do it. There is no difference between your supposed "mistake" with someone having proof and you claiming abuse with no proof.

signature

(Feb 7th, 2016, 01:12 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=KillJoy6753 link=topic=3248.msg17943#msg17943 date=1454875708]
This was a mistake not abuse what stone cold did abuse

Yet instead of making an abuse report you get your boyfriend on to nitpick at him? Grow the fuck up. I highly fucking doubt he was abusing considering you decided to go straight to the person who would take up for you instead of actually putting up a report and letting Silas do it. There is no difference between your supposed "mistake" with someone having proof and you claiming abuse with no proof.
[/quote]
+1

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
I will take a video of me killing myself if link doesn't get demoted NOBODY FUCKING LIKES YOU kappa noob

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Feb 7th, 2016, 06:06 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: I will take a video of me killing myself if link doesn't get demoted NOBODY FUCKING LIKES YOU kappa noob

No they just want a guy on his main account bitching Wink

meaning me.

signature