Get rid of shards
1. Is your idea logical? Yes
2. Could it be done easily? Yes
3. Has something like it been done before? No
4. Has this idea been suggested before? Not sure

Get rid of shards for the love of god. No one really uses them and getting like 5 or less at a time in a crate is super annoying and not helpful at all since we need 50 of each to be able to do anything good with them. That is all I needed to say but god damn I opened 4 crates and 3 of them were shards and the other one was actually something mildly useful

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
Sorry for letting you guys spawn in bosses, guess we should remove that %100 optional/ignorable thing that you never have to use if you don't want to. Also I guess we should only have the "rare" item spawn so that they lose all value and there is no wonder/excitement when opening a create.  Kappa

Kuz fuck supply and demand right #FullZeedinAndSilasKitsForEveryone

[Image: e37f79bd154c4a533c0b81cf1111b276be9bea05...aaf7ab.jpg]

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I never said let all the rare things spawn from crates I just either want shards to be gone or to be able to get more then 5 at a time. There are other crap items that we get but at least they are somewhat useful. At least just get rid of shards from crates and let shards be obtainable from killing mobs

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
Don't understand why you don't like them. I have plenty 50+ of each in my chests.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Removing the crap items in crates only leaves good items.... Not everyone wins the lottery.

signature

???
(Jan 27th, 2016, 05:50 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Removing the crap items in crates only leaves good items.... Not everyone wins the lottery.
Actually winning the lottery is quite frequent just not the jackpot :3

signature

F
i got 10 dollars from a scratch off.  my dad went to buy 1 and gave it too me to scratch, i lost. facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming dont know why i typed this.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Jan 27th, 2016, 09:35 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: i got 10 dollars from a scratch off.  my dad went to buy 1 and gave it too me to scratch, i lost. facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming dont know why i typed this.
#ChronicShitPosting

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ