Nintendoturtle not doing his job
Your IGN: ItsKelinu
Abuser?s IGN: NintendoTurlte
Abuser?s rank: Head-Guard
What the abuser was doing: NintendoTurtle was not doing his job correctly. i was standing in pvp zone and SnowFeether was hitting me with a torch setting me on fire and when NintendoTurtle saw this he ran over and punch SnowFeether and said no, when NintendoTurtle should have killed this person since SnowFeether did not go into SafeZone. then after i asked him about it he told me he doesnt have to kill them even thought it directly says in the rules "Guards may kill 2 players if they see them pvping. However if the guard sees which player started the fight they must only kill that player." he then told me i was disrespecting him then Ninja_penguin muted me.
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) January 22, 2016 10:45pm EST
Proof: (insert an image or video here) ask NintendoTurtle about it i dont have any video or screenshots since the conversation went on for a while.
Additional info: i would really like to see something done to show that staff cant get away with everything.
                        Thanks.

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
This depends on what rank the player is. If he is a C-Block/B-Block it usually is suggested. It keeps the players from rage quitting. I would hit them once and remind them no PvP. After the second offense I would kill them. If it was an "experienced" player idk.
SnowFeether was Citizen rank

signature

The Reformed One
+1 Earlier I was spam punching 1 area on purpose and Nintendo purposefully walked in front of me to kill me(video proof from my android tablet if anyone can show me how to gain access to it from my pc) Lot's of mistakes/possible abuse made in one night, +1 to this report
SnowFeether probably came from convicted and might of had less serious consequences for hitting someone... To me I feel that NintendoTurtle probably should of killed her/him, but it's not a " OMG ABUSE DEMOTE OMG." type of situation.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Proof? Nothing will not be done.  emotRIP

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jan 22nd, 2016, 10:44 PM)cougarboy link Wrote: Proof? Nothing will not be done.  emotRIP
True

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
my proof is ask NintendoTurtle

signature

The Reformed One
I Warned Snowfeether when she attacked you, that is what I normally do to "new players" (players who joined the game) Snowfeether attacked you again then I killed her, If I always kill people or muted people without warning, then a lot of people would have rage quitted + you have no proof that I abused anything, just trying to be nice to people. A lot of people are mean to me...
snowfeether was citizen rank so whats your definition of new?

signature

The Reformed One