Guard Suggestion
1. Is your idea logical? Yes
2. Could it be done easily? Yes
3. Has something like it been done before? Not on this server I don't think
4. Has this idea been suggested before? Idk

My idea is that the wardens make it so guards can go on and off duty with a simple command such as /duty, giving the guards not only a way of playing as a guard but also as a player, when guards go off duty they become regular players again. When regular players go on duty they become guards and must enforce the rules and protect the prison. I think this would be a good idea, but that's up for you too decide :p
There is no need to have all that work for /duty, if you weren't aware, you do not have to spend all the time you're online in C. You are allowed to do something else even if they are calling you, you just have to be at C a decent part of your time online.

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I am aware, but this gives guards an option to riot other guards and kill prisoners, the idea is that they can play both roles, and it's not that much work, I've seen it done MANY times on other prison servers
I am telling you that it will be hard to do that if you add in your buffs you already have, and the armor kit you get.

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+1 every time I'm trying to do events I get called to C and I say " I already said I'm doing events and not going to be able to guard for a few minutes." And than they call Abuse lol. Do adding this would show everyone I'm going to be off duty during events

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
This would actually take a big step in a roll playing server, before a Guard goes to work, they are a normal person who does normal things. +1 I think this is a great Idea, and another thing is if the are off duty too much then that'll be a demote, giving others a chance at the guard spot.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Jan 4th, 2016, 03:22 PM)TySun link Wrote: but this gives guards an option to riot other guards and kill prisoners
Don't be guard then.

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I really like the idea actually. They could even implement a pay rate to guards depending by their time on duty. I don't think it would a very easy thing to do but I think it would be so worth it. Also as a guard it doesn't show your rank, which would be nice to not always just be considered guard.