BloodShowerX's Ban Appeal
(Dec 15th, 2015, 04:43 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: -1 All you do is complain, and curse at people who don't agree with you.
One second it's "I love you you're my best friend" Then that person does a simple mistake and its "GO DIE AND HANG YOURSELF YOU CUNTASS" So, I wouldn't of tried to make a appeal when you know that you did something wrong, You don't think you did but you do, 7 year olds don't get the fact that the whole world doesn't go around them.
I am nice to people who deserve not faggots that think there the top of the world, and your one to talk about being a 7 year old

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Dec 15th, 2015, 06:18 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: [quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=2818.msg15875#msg15875 date=1450222991]
-1 All you do is complain, and curse at people who don't agree with you.
One second it's "I love you you're my best friend" Then that person does a simple mistake and its "GO DIE AND HANG YOURSELF YOU CUNTASS" So, I wouldn't of tried to make a appeal when you know that you did something wrong, You don't think you did but you do, 7 year olds don't get the fact that the whole world doesn't go around them.
I am nice to people who deserve not faggots that think there the top of the world, and your one to talk about being a 7 year old
[/quote]
You're making a strong argument for an unban with your swearing.

signature

Code:

public final class MCPFix extends JavaPlugin{
                            public void onEnable(){
                                                                                                                   getServer().getPlayer("Coolskate2449").setBanned(true);                                                      
      }
                               public void onDisable(){}
}

(Dec 15th, 2015, 06:18 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: [quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=2818.msg15875#msg15875 date=1450222991]
-1 All you do is complain, and curse at people who don't agree with you.
[/quote]
I think you're the one thinking you're all bad because you curse on a minecraft server thinking your all cool because your parents don't sit next to you watching you 24'7

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
More or less sure this was denied, no point in continuing the flame war should probably be locked.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Now I was banned for 2 days? wtf

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Dec 15th, 2015, 08:01 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: Now I was banned for 2 days? wtf
It's 7 now.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]